How Conor Beats RDA Easily: Sidestep The Takedowns

PtKrhTcfRj6jHDgdnoAV_Cat%20Owner%20Karma.gif
Uh yes sherdog

Where Kenny florian quotes and cheesy cat gifs get you thumbs up. But engaging mma discussions get put into the wasteland

Uh yes sherdog

Where Kenny florian quotes and cheesy cat gifs get you thumbs up. But engaging mma discussions get put into the wasteland

Would you say this thread warranted 'engaging mma discussion'?

You just described every Conor fan known to mankind. They jumped on a bandwagon, have no prior experience with MMA, join the UFC website forum, heard about Sherdog from there, come to Sherdog, start an account, start talking shit to ANYONE who picks against McGregor no matter how eloquent and knowledgeable their analysis is. And it's usually just regurgitated one liners of something Conor said in an interview or press conference.

Anyone who says that this fight will be easy for McGreogr or a walk in the park has absolute shit for brains. Absolute shit for brains.
Actually I've been a fan of mcgregor since before he was in the ufc

Why you ask? Cuz he's Irish and a cool guy

Would you say this thread warranted 'engaging mma discussion'?
I don't know you tell me there Simpsons fan

A grown man who alludes to fact he likes the Simpsons. Those kind of men are always so manly and attractive

McGregor wins this fight first round KO. Likely in first two minutes. RDA is super butthurt and saying really stupid stuff like "nate diaz is better boxer than Conor" etc he cant control his emotions inside octagon. RDA is going to make some stupid mistake early and Conor put him into sleep.

RDA is no Khabib. He is a black belt grappler but his takedowns are not great just good.

But if u notice he always comes straight forward

if Conor just sidesteps every time RDA moves forward he will avoid all takedowns.

You should be a trainer

So all RDA has to do to win is take Conor down?

Sounds about right. Best of luck on the 'side-stepping'. It works in bullfights, right?

lmao I love this thread. Everything about it. I got a good laugh out of this.

You just described every Conor fan known to mankind. They jumped on a bandwagon, have no prior experience with MMA, join the UFC website forum, heard about Sherdog from there, come to Sherdog, start an account, start talking shit to ANYONE who picks against McGregor no matter how eloquent and knowledgeable their analysis is. And it's usually just regurgitated one liners of something Conor said in an interview or press conference.

Anyone who says that this fight will be easy for McGreogr or a walk in the park has absolute shit for brains. Absolute shit for brains.

please stop bashing my boy conor.

head clean off

conor bless

Beeeeeeautiful trolling champ, beeeeeeeeuatiful!!!! Now I just need you to breathe for me. Helax, you're doing great champ.

please go back to the streets. you're intellectually not on my level thus I cant associate with you.

take care of yourself "homeboy" or whatever the term is these days

Yup sidestep the take down,like the fucking video game bro.

Beeeeeeeautiful racism champ...... You're doing great. She's got nothing for you.......... You're beeeeeeeeautiful out there.

beeeeeeeeautiful sensitivity champ

homeboy is a term used by friends.

your username has the same word I used. "streets"

calling racism just proves my point on the lack of intellect you have.

Back