How come no one tries to tickle their opponents.

JoeHoganKush**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If i was Jones when he was in trouble against Vitor, i would have tickled him to try to break that armbar. Im sure a lot of the fighters are easy to tickle, i mean really who isnt.

This changes everything... Start everyone all over with a 0-0 record in light of this new revelation.

I always joke about this.... but seriously, I use to tickle guys while rolling. It works great when people are cracked out on adrenaline. Problem is that during a fight those receptors aren't firing (just in case anyone was actually wondering why more people don't try it.

I think fighters should spank their opponents more...kind of like Randy did against Tito.

Ya whats funny is licking your opponent isn't against the rules either. There are plenty of times where a good lick to face/eyes could be helpful

It's a fight, not a twelve year old girl slumber party & if a guy can block out elbows to the ribs, he can block out tickles as easily as he can piss in a toilet.

Why does nobody smear poop in their opponents eyes? I mean it's right there, in their assholes. All they've gotta do is squeeze some out and grab a handful.

I've thought about this a lot. I'm REALLY ticklish and I bet there's some fighters out there that are ticklish too.

If I had someone in a leg lock or something and they got a hold of my foot and tickled it I'm 100% I'd let go. Same goes for if I had a D'Arce or something and they tickled my armpits

you kinda got to be open for a tickle for it to be effective...

It's a fight, not a twelve year old girl slumber party & if a guy can block out elbows to the ribs, he can block out tickles as easily as he can piss in a toilet.

Worst post I've read today.

ive seen some great opportunities for wet willies that im surprised people pass up so easily

There are some pressure points my wife knows that they due to people in comas to try and elicit a response..One is like right behind the jaw line...They all hurt like fuck all, I wonder why people don't use those?

Why does nobody smear poop in their opponents eyes? I mean it's right there, in their assholes. All they've gotta do is squeeze some out and grab a handful.

this thread is hilarious
I can't read this post without rolling damn this "shit" is funnyyyyyyyy and the Takayama avatar makes it even more funny for some reason.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back