How come no one tries to tickle their opponents.

The thing is, this probably isnt even in the 10 worst threads of the day. Its been that kind of day on sherdog

Worst post I've read today.

Have you ever been elbowed in the rib? It hurts, a-lot. If you can block that out you can block out being tickled for fuck sake.

Being tickled on an uncomfortable level is the equivalent of having a finger poked in your ribs, it isn't even on the same level as being elbowed in the ribs repeatedly.

I'm gonna have to look through the rules on this one because you're on to something.

Of course there are many techniques that fighters haven't been utilizing, which is a shame...

You got:
- kissing
- ass-grabbing
- crotch-grabbing
- wet willies
- tickling
- flicking
- licking
- humping
- making sounds which make your opponent uncomfortable

I'm sure there's more.

What about a purple nurple? Indian burn? Atomic wedgie? Wet willie?

wanderlei-and-shogun.jpg

I'm more concerned with the fact that this isn't the first time this thread has been made.

ive seen some great opportunities for wet willies that im surprised people pass up so easily

I would assume that would fall under the category of "digital penetration", which is frowned upon (I'm not really sure if it is, in fact, in the unified rulebook)

I heard Brian Redban say this on an old JRE podcast and thought it was hilarious. Would be a funny way to get out of a submission

Well seeing how this is MMA and not a teenage all girl sleepover I'd have to say NO!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back