• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How come I can't post a new thread anymore?

Tried again and it still won't allow me to post. Oh well. Must be the thread title that was offensive. Have a good night y'all.

Tried again and it still won't allow me to post. Oh well. Must be the thread title that was offensive. Have a good night y'all.

I'm not receiving any notifications about posts in the panel. Not sure what's happening on your end. Make a thread in support detailing the issues you're experiencing?

I'm not receiving any notifications about posts in the panel. Not sure what's happening on your end. Make a thread in support detailing the issues you're experiencing?
I tried that and it wouldn't go through.
My thread title was this: "Ask a person who retired early a question."
Didn't seem too offensive to me.

Sherdog forum has become sentient and it's now messing with you to gather data for the forthcoming robot apocalypse.

I tried that and it wouldn't go through.
My thread title was this: "Ask a person who retired early a question."
Didn't seem too offensive to me.

It isn't. It should go through. Maybe screen shot what you're seeing on your end in that thread in support?

How come I can't post a new thread anymore?
bill-cosby-confused.gif

Tried again and it wouldn't let me post. The post thread box is grayed out and won't let me post. No big deal. Just weird.

View attachment 1049772

Click 'x' on the drop down menu, recommending you other threads or topics. Then post the thread. It will tell you that you don't have permission to post the thread - which it does to me also - until you do that. Once you do, you should be able to create it.

Click 'x' on the drop down menu, recommending you other threads or topics. Then post the thread. It will tell you that you don't have permission to post the thread - which it does to me also - until you do that. Once you do, you should be able to create it.
I'll try again tomorrow. Thank you.

Back