How come guys with weak chins don’t grow a beard?

Why don't people with low IQ just get a hat?

Chins to weak the hair just falls out.

TS is right

giphy.gif
I hate to see a guy as skilled as Gastelum relying so heavily on his chin. These shots he's eating are easily avoided.

Conors best times where when he was a smoothie.

step 1: go to the doctor's
step 2: have them install a steel plate in your chin

problem solved

"bigger the beard, the stronger the chin"

-Conor McGregor

Big Kimbo beard seems would help a lot

Despite disputing pretty much everything about your premise, I'm going to answer it — at least as it concerns Stipe. The reason why he can't grow out his beard is that he's a firefighter. A beard would interfere with the seal of his breathing mask. So he has to shave before he goes on a shift.
Plus a whole Lotta this
post-510-0-42396200-1384357184.jpg

It might have helped Conor.

But it did not help Kimbo.

Either way beards are cool and only real men have them.

Bearded boxer wins court fight

"Amateur boxer Pardeep Singh Nagra will fight at the national championships with his beard intact, after a fight in court with the Canadian Amateur Boxing Association (CABA).

CABA had barred him from fighting because Nagra, a practising Sikh, refused to shave his beard. International amateur boxing rules state beards are a safety hazard in the ring.

But a court ruled Wednesday that regulations disallowing boxers who have beards for religious reasons violate the Charter of Rights."

Having a big beard can disguise a fighters chin. guys like jimi and stipe need to grow out their beard in order to be more successful. One of the best versions of conor is when he har a beard. Remember bit country? He could take a Huge shot.
Does stipe have a weak chin? In 21 pro heavyweight fights he’s been tko’ed once and ko’ed once. I think that’s probably far better than most. Jimi on the other hand has lost 5 of his last 9 fights in devestation fashion.

Back