• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How come guys with weak chins don’t grow a beard?

suhdude

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Having a big beard can disguise a fighters chin. guys like jimi and stipe need to grow out their beard in order to be more successful. One of the best versions of conor is when he har a beard. Remember bit country? He could take a Huge shot.

Jimi would have to grow one of these
6547304-baron_werner_%C3%9Cnderbheit.png

That shit isn't going to help. Maybe you can make it oily

Someone should tell arlovski that he's not growing the right kind of beard, IMO.

Brock having a beard is why he lost to cain velasquez.

Despite disputing pretty much everything about your premise, I'm going to answer it — at least as it concerns Stipe. The reason why he can't grow out his beard is that he's a firefighter. A beard would interfere with the seal of his breathing mask. So he has to shave before he goes on a shift.

Having a big beard can disguise a fighters chin. guys like jimi and stipe need to grow out their beard in order to be more successful. One of the best versions of conor is when he har a beard. Remember bit country? He could take a Huge shot.
I've kind of wondered why it's allowed. Because honestly It can be hard to find that chin if it's buried in a big mass of beard. It just seems like it could be an advantage. And yea you are right, why not grow one if it helps hide your chin....

I've kind of wondered why it's allowed. Because honestly It can be hard to find that chin if it's buried in a big mass of beard. It just seems like it could be an advantage. And yea you are right, why not grow one if it helps hide your chin....

To hit the chin, you aim for the neck, not the chin.

Beard makes no difference.

It's not the chin, it's the weak neck that can't stabilise the head against trauma.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back