How come Conor doesn't get flack like Anderson used to re;

Armitage Shanks

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Wrestlers?

It was so frustrating as an Anderson fan, seeing people say he couldn't deal with big strong wrestlers when he beat prime Dan Henderson, Sonnen twice, Yushin Okami, and Travis Lutter.

And yet people don't seem to mention just how untested Conor is. The only wrestler he has fought was Chad Mini Mendez, who was tiny and even them took him down fairly easily. I think McGregor dodged a bullet when the RDA fight was scrapped - RDA would have ruined him in the same way he ruined Nate Diaz. God only knows what Khabib is going to do to him. Honestly I don't think it will be close. Having said that if Conor beats Khabib I'll STFU and enter him straight into GOAT contdender status. For now, though, I think it could be the end of Conor McGregor...

You have never heard people talk about how McGregor is untested against wrestlers and is weak in grappling? Really?

Have you followed any of the discussion around the khabib fight?

There has been plenty of threads / posts regarding Conors grappling game / TDD.

Too many to even count.

It's basically been all that has been said of McGregor on here before he beat mendes and sherdog turned to 'he only fights people smaller than him'

Don't worry though, McGregor, in true McGregor fashion, is determined to debunk another criticism from his haters and is working on getting shorter with less reach.

Wrestlers?

It was so frustrating as an Anderson fan, seeing people say he couldn't deal with big strong wrestlers when he beat prime Dan Henderson, Sonnen twice, Yushin Okami, and Travis Lutter.

And yet people don't seem to mention just how untested Conor is. The only wrestler he has fought was Chad Mini Mendez, who was tiny and even them took him down fairly easily. I think McGregor dodged a bullet when the RDA fight was scrapped - RDA would have ruined him in the same way he ruined Nate Diaz. God only knows what Khabib is going to do to him. Honestly I don't think it will be close. Having said that if Conor beats Khabib I'll STFU and enter him straight into GOAT contdender status. For now, though, I think it could be the end of Conor McGregor...
This your first day? Conor gets shit every day for every reason imaginable...

He’s quite literally only ever had problems with ONE guy and he finished him in the second. Anderson was trouble with Travis fucking Luter. Granted, he is the Michael Jordan of bjj.

You have just become the very thing you said you hate.

This went well. Next thread: "How come Jones doesn't get shit on for steroids and eye pokes?"

Yer talk that shit, TS

And while we're at it why is Conor NEVER criticized for not defending his belts?
smh

Silva had great BJJ. Poor wrestler sure but he had a way of taking minimal damage on the ground and was quite dangerous from his back.

This went well. Next thread: "How come Jones doesn't get shit on for steroids and eye pokes?"

"How come Ronda doesn't get shit for the head kick or the pillow?"

Back