How come Conor doesn't get flack like Anderson used to re;

that is discussed all the time on here lol, I don't know what you are talking about.

I'm just gonna assume this is a troll thread.

Wrestlers?

It was so frustrating as an Anderson fan, seeing people say he couldn't deal with big strong wrestlers when he beat prime Dan Henderson, Sonnen twice, Yushin Okami, and Travis Lutter.

And yet people don't seem to mention just how untested Conor is. The only wrestler he has fought was Chad Mini Mendez, who was tiny and even them took him down fairly easily. I think McGregor dodged a bullet when the RDA fight was scrapped - RDA would have ruined him in the same way he ruined Nate Diaz. God only knows what Khabib is going to do to him. Honestly I don't think it will be close. Having said that if Conor beats Khabib I'll STFU and enter him straight into GOAT contdender status. For now, though, I think it could be the end of Conor McGregor...
Conor is relatively untested against high level grapplers, however, you should watch this video. Conor actually has pretty competent TDD and defensive BJJ.

This went well. Next thread: "How come Jones doesn't get shit on for steroids and eye pokes?"
CrazyDarlingBluemorphobutterfly-max-1mb.gif

I feel like whenever I see these threads, Chad gets smaller and smaller when talked about. Chad certainly suffered a reach disadvantage, but in terms of overall weight, was probably undersized by 5lbs.

I mostly blame Chad's underperformance on his short camp. 5 round war vs Aldo, yet he gasses in the second on McGiggles. I will admit. Conor did do great in stopping many TD's, and getting back up with a torn ACL.

Soooo have you been away from sherdog since 2013?

Wrestlers?

It was so frustrating as an Anderson fan, seeing people say he couldn't deal with big strong wrestlers when he beat prime Dan Henderson, Sonnen twice, Yushin Okami, and Travis Lutter.

And yet people don't seem to mention just how untested Conor is. The only wrestler he has fought was Chad Mini Mendez, who was tiny and even them took him down fairly easily. I think McGregor dodged a bullet when the RDA fight was scrapped - RDA would have ruined him in the same way he ruined Nate Diaz. God only knows what Khabib is going to do to him. Honestly I don't think it will be close. Having said that if Conor beats Khabib I'll STFU and enter him straight into GOAT contdender status. For now, though, I think it could be the end of Conor McGregor...
tenor.gif

Wrestlers?

His first loss was to Artemij Sitenkov, a wrestler..

You have one of the older accounts I've seen on here and you still haven't seen a thread I see at least once per visit?

Wrestlers?

Well Anderson never got flack for wanting to fight Roy Jones Jnr in boxing.

I remember everyone wanting him to do it, even while MW champ.

But as soon as Conor wanted to box everyone hated the idea.
Not even caring how many new eyes it would bring to MMA.

Seems even now.

Back