How can you watch this and NOT cry???

I enjoyed Rocky Balboa and thought Creed was a solid movie. Scenes like that don't really get me emotional though

That was so dumb. There's nothing to win. It wasn't even a full, hardcore sparring session. It was simply two friends horsing around. Neither guy gave it even a fraction of their all. So counting it as a legit win/loss for either man was beyond stupid. Just absolutely facepalm inducing.

And of course, Rocky could have KO'd him cold, and you really think he's gonna reveal that or do anything other than praise Apollo? Especially to his kid? No, Rocky's got too big a heart for that.

If people are gonna consider that a "win" for Apollo, then they might as well consider it a win as well when he was beating on Rock telling him "THERE IS NO TOMORROW!" By Creed's standards, that should be considered a victory too.
The fight was never shown to the viewer. The outcome has been debated for years. Your interpretation is that of a minority non fan hater and you don't know it was a sparring session. Rocky said it was a fight and I'm going to take his word for it!

The fight was never shown to the viewer. The outcome has been debated for years. Your interpretation is that of a minority non fan hater and you don't know it was a sparring session. Rocky said it was a fight and I'm going to take his word for it!

He said it was a fight.....in Creed. The very same movie that invented that pointless narrative to give Rocky and the kid something to talk about. Which, btw, I've never once heard anyone anywhere even come close to debating anything about it until Creed (the movie) brought it up. Because most intelligent people could tell it was nothing. As they portrayed it in Creed, it's basically one notch above fanfic.

I've never cried. I thought all Sherdoggers never cried. I'm not sure what to think anymore.

I think the Rocky series is the most overrated piece of crap movie series that's been ever made...personally

He said it was a fight.....in Creed. The very same movie that invented that pointless narrative to give Rocky and the kid something to talk about. Which, btw, I've never once heard anyone anywhere even come close to debating anything about it until Creed (the movie) brought it up. Because most intelligent people could tell it was nothing. As they portrayed it in Creed, it's basically one notch above fanfic.
You aren't worth discussing this topic with any further.

Back