How can you be the greatest when the weight class above you woops your ass?

I hate jones, but who beat him? He dominated h.w. Champ twice. And before we pretend like d.c. is a natural hw...no...d.c. is a natural m.w. And jones is a natural hw. Jones gets the bigger advantage at h.w.

I know Jones is otherworldly at LHW, but I'm pretty sure there's 2-3 HWs that would destroy him, and 1 of those is outside the top 5.

Jones is a LHW, right? Why should he be forced to move up to another weight class to get GOAT status? It makes no sense whatsoever but I guess it's quite common here on Sherdog. I think Jones should move up because no one can beat him at LHW, but his greatness as one of the best ever (if not the best) does not require him to move up to HW.

Jones is a LHW, right? Why should he be forced to move up to another weight class to get GOAT status? It makes no sense whatsoever but I guess it's quite common here on Sherdog. I think Jones should move up because no one can beat him at LHW, but his greatness as one of the best ever (if not the best) does not require him to move up to HW.

He’s not the best ever if guys walking around at HW beat him.

Cejudo beats TJ, GSP beats Bisping, DC beats Stipe, Couture beats Sylvia, BJ beats Hughes, Conor beats Alvarez...

I would say more often than not the lighter weight fighter has won against a heavier champ. So why would we assume heavier weight fighters automatically win when history has shown that to be false more often than not?

How can jones be the PED GOAT when he ducks D lvl athlete heavy weights his whole career?

You can’t be the greatest ever when some fat slob would woop your ass

No one has whooped his ass. What the fuck are you talking about? He has also destroyed the man who is the current champ of the heavyweight division twice. If you are going to shit on Jones then at least do it on something proven like PEDs.

It's is shocking that you don't understand skill and size are related - smaller BJJ guys have greater skill than 300lbs blackbelts, cause skill is what they have to develop more to win.

Smaller MMA fighters, are faster, more cardio, and tehnically better then HW's - but because they are smeller, lighter, need les oxygen and so on and so on.

DJ would not be suplexing people into armbars if he was 240 lbs. And Nganu would not be taking heads off if he had sam skill but was 155lbs.

P4P is fantassy bullshit- if all people would be the same size who would win in a fight skillwise. It's a made up thing. Your skill is in a direct correlatiom with your size. Even in a theoretical discussion it makes no sense, because it's natural you rely more on strength and axplosivnes if you are a big strong guy.

If all people would be the same size their skills would not be what theay are now.

For me, best fighter is that wins a fight against any other man on the planet. Weather he uses more of his physical attributes like strength and power (you have to practice that too) or tehnical skill. The goal is to beat other men up.

A guy who would lose a fight against like 200 UFC fighters today cannot be considered GOAT.

If you’re comparing bantamweight to heavyweight, then yes, you would be correct. But not when you’re comparing LHW to HW, or WW to MW, etc.

Imagine being a fan of MMA and actually think that Jones is scared of heavyweight. What are you watching?

How can jones be the PED GOAT when he ducks D lvl athlete heavy weights his whole career?
Which fat slob would beat him? DC? we saw that already. Roy Nelson? Fedor? Tuivasa? All NOPE
You can’t be the greatest ever when some fat slob would woop your ass

Cejudo beats TJ, GSP beats Bisping, DC beats Stipe, Couture beats Sylvia, BJ beats Hughes, Conor beats Alvarez...

I would say more often than not the lighter weight fighter has won against a heavier champ. So why would we assume heavier weight fighters automatically win when history has shown that to be false more often than not?

Why is he ducking HW? and more importantly... why is he ducking DC at HW?

Lol what? He's already beaten the HW champion, what are you even on about?

People here are using it wrong too. It's suppose to be used for lighter boxers to sell their worth vs bigger guys who are often paid more but less skilled. It's not suppose to be can A beat up B etc etc

jonjones2.jpg

^The current top "fat slob" getting deaded by Jones^

<DCrying>
lmao. fat slob haha. makes me laugh when sherdoggies call pro elite top tier fighters fat. He will deflate the fat out of your body and eviscerate you with his bare hands in real life.

You can't duck fighters that are in another weightclass. You literally can't fight them, unless you change weightclass. So until then, it's not ducking.

Back