How can you be the greatest when the weight class above you woops your ass?

How can you be the greatest when you rely on PEDs to win? Jones would've been defeated looooong ago without them.

Absolutely 0% of those HWs is skilled enough to actually whoop him though.

Well Brock manage to get a title shot at HW being 2-1. Not only that he WON the belt and defended it.
I mean... Has that been done in any other weight class?
At HW size matters more than in any other division.

How can jones be the PED GOAT when he ducks D lvl athlete heavy weights his whole career?

You can’t be the greatest ever when some fat slob would woop your ass

Hes also going to duck Johnny Walker.

Hes also going to duck Johnny Walker.
514K-Wxg7mL.jpg

Lol, in this case P4P has nothing to do with it. Jones easily wins the HW belt. HWs have a punchers chance but are generally the least skilled division in the sport and nobody there offers anything Jones hasn't seen and beaten before in a faster version.

This is just a stupid thread from someone with an obvious agenda who dismisses his own argument in the first paragraph, lol.

How can you be the greatest when you rely on PEDs to win? Jones would've been defeated looooong ago without them.
Would he have though? Look at Sonnen, the PEDs poster boy, how many losses does he have on his record again? And how many titles has he won?

Would he have though? Look at Sonnen, the PEDs poster boy, how many losses does he have on his record again? And how many titles has he won?

If Jon didnt need them then why did he take them?

If Jon didnt need them then why did he take them?
I can't answer that. Saying they are the only reason he is who he is despite the mountain of evidence to the contrary though is pretty absurd.

To be honest I don't really care for the guy but it's hard not to recognize we haven't seen anyone like him before but we have seen hundreds of other steroid users.

You went full retard TS.

So your'e saying, that because Matt Mitrione can beat up Jose Aldo, due to Mittrione being bigger, that he's a better fighter than Aldo? That's the crux of your argument right? That size is the only thing that matters?

Please stop posting.

Well that's kinda the point. Illusion that you are a great fighter - but only like against fighters of same hight and weight. Some mid level 30lbs heavier guy beats you.

Cro Cop once said - yeah, you're P4P no1 but you go out to a club and 8 out of 10 260lbs bouncers kill you.

It's cool to see the skill, but I'm certain that there are more skilled basketball players who are 5'7 then Le Bron but they don't strand the chance with him one on one.

Yeah, Aldo is great, so is Khabib. But any HW murders them.

I can't answer that. Saying they are the only reason he is who he is despite the mountain of evidence to the contrary though is pretty absurd.

To be honest I don't really care for the guy but it's hard not to recognize we haven't seen anyone like him before but we have seen hundreds of other steroid users.

Oh I'm not saying he wouldnt be great. I'm just saying he wouldnt be AS great. He prob would still become champ tho not nearly as dominant.

Jon takes a HUGE gamble every time he juices. He already got caught, was banned for 3 years, and forced to make a tearful public apology to be memed for eternity. If he gets caught again I wouldn't be surprised if he got a lifetime penalty. If he didnt feel that he needed them I doubt he would have taken such a risk.

Oh I'm not saying he wouldnt be great. I'm just saying he wouldnt be AS great. He prob would still become champ tho not nearly as dominant.

Jon takes a HUGE gamble every time he juices. He already got caught, was banned for 3 years, and forced to make a tearful public apology to be memed for eternity. If he gets caught again I wouldn't be surprised if he got a lifetime penalty. If he didnt feel that he needed them I doubt he would have taken such a risk.
I don't disagree but I feel it's more of a self confidence issue than a physical one. He's clearly not the strongest mentally and the miniscule amounts he's been caught with in all his failures make it seem more like a placebo than anything.

How can jones be the PED GOAT when he ducks D lvl athlete heavy weights his whole career?

You can’t be the greatest ever when some fat slob would woop your ass
This is true, you can not be GOAT if the weight classes above you whoop your ass... however with Jones is deferent... there is a very good chance that he can beat any HW... he is just a pussy and will never take the risk.
Sad think that this pussy is indeed very possible the GOAT.

I’m terms of skill. Aka p4p. Holding all other things equal, like size. Ceteris paribus.

It should be shocking that people don’t understand this. But somehow, after reading the shit on here for 15 years, it isn’t.

This is true, you can not be GOAT if the weight classes above you whoop your ass... however with Jones is deferent... there is a very good chance that he can beat any HW... he is just a pussy and will never take the risk.
Sad think that this pussy is indeed very possible the GOAT.

There's a major difference between being a "pussy" and being calculated and minimizing risks. When Jones refused to fight Chael on short notice, was he being a pussy? No. He was simply saying "I don't have to do this, I don't have to take short notice fights".

Obviously, he laid a beating on Chael later on, so he wasn't affraid or being a pussy, at all.

Jones is neither p4p or goat, he's proven dirty piss piece of shit through his own actions.

The combined HW record of Bader, DC, Vera, and Jake O'Brien is pretty impressive.

Jones mauled thdm all.

There's a major difference between being a "pussy" and being calculated and minimizing risks. When Jones refused to fight Chael on short notice, was he being a pussy? No. He was simply saying "I don't have to do this, I don't have to take short notice fights".

Obviously, he laid a beating on Chael later on, so he wasn't affraid or being a pussy, at all.
Yes, you can see it that way of course, you even can say that his way is smart and is doing the best for him... which is true... but still, yes i can understand him, but i dont like it. Im calling it pussy like.
You can argue, but for me is a fighter someone that will take the challenge, not to win, but to have fun and learn, to grow, but most important, yes to just have fun taking the challenge even if that means taking a lose.

WAR!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back