How Can The Media Not Call Out Chael On His Steroid BS Stance Against Wand???

TheMMAnalyst

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
[YT]Sjchy0sXlyc#t=166[/YT]

I get it - the tides have turned and now the fanboys are on the side of Chael instead of Wand. I could honestly care less, though it is amusing to see people dick-riding a guy who has never been champ and is notorious for quitting in fights over one of the greatest legends of the sport, a repeated champ who has always been a blood and guts fighter.

But how is it that the media has become so complicit in this ridiculousness? They keep giving Chael a bully pulpit to spew vitriol from, which is fine, but he goes ON AND ON about how he always knew Wand was juicing, this is vindication for everyone who ever fought him, etc. WITHOUT ONE QUESTION ABOUT HIS OWN PROVEN STEROID USE.

This is like letting Michael Vick lecture someone about the evils of dog-fighting on CNN and Anderson Cooper not giving two shits or asking him one question about his own past.

I get that the Media love to play sides (especially when Dana White is giving the talking points), but will someone please GROW SOME BALLS??? It seems like we need to bring back the ball-less Loretta Hunt if we want to get an MMA journalist to ask a question that Dana wouldn't like.

John Morgan asking a tough question? never gonna happen LOL.

Has versus had.

Chael had the problem.
Now Wandy has the problem.

LOL. I can still visualize Silva running out a side door of his gym, escaping a lab technician trying to obtain his sample.

The truth is Sonnen is clean now and Wandy skipped out on a test which cancelled his fight. I will agree with you that the media has a short memory.

[YT]Sjchy0sXlyc#t=166[/YT]

I get it - the tides have turned and now the fanboys are on the side of Chael instead of Wand. I could honestly care less, though it is amusing to see people dick-riding a guy who has never been champ and is notorious for quitting in fights over one of the greatest legends of the sport, a repeated champ who has always been a blood and guts fighter.

But how is it that the media has become so complicit in this ridiculousness? They keep giving Chael a bully pulpit to spew vitriol from, which is fine, but he goes ON AND ON about how he always knew Wand was juicing, this is vindication for everyone who ever fought him, etc. WITHOUT ONE QUESTION ABOUT HIS OWN PROVEN STEROID USE.

This is like letting Michael Vick lecture someone about the evils of dog-fighting on CNN and Anderson Cooper not giving two shits or asking him one question about his own past.

I get that the Media love to play sides (especially when Dana White is giving the talking points), but will someone please GROW SOME BALLS??? It seems like we need to bring back the ball-less Loretta Hunt if we want to get an MMA journalist to ask a question that Dana wouldn't like.

Chael is well spoken, knows what he's doing. And he's a fighter.

Wand is a fighter.

Wand was juicing, this is vindication for everyone who ever fought him, etc. WITHOUT ONE QUESTION ABOUT HIS OWN PROVEN STEROID USE.

This must be your first time on the internet because he's been questioned about his TRT use more times than most of us can count.

It's a good question. I've said it on here. It's silly to see everyone pissed at wand when Chael has been the center of more than one controversy. He'll at least with Wand it happened before the fight and not after he almost took the belt

They are now both proven cheaters (not that I care, I personally don't believe steroids to be cheating), so anytime one of them brings up cheating they should always be asked about their past.

When you get caught doing something wrong you are supposed to surrender your right to criticize others for doing the same.

They are now both proven cheaters (not that I care, I personally don't believe steroids to be cheating), so anytime one of them brings up cheating they should always be asked about their past.

When you get caught doing something wrong you are supposed to surrender your right to criticize others for doing the same.

How are they both cheaters if you feel steroids are not cheating? :icon_lol:

How are they both cheaters if you feel steroids are not cheating? :icon_lol:

In the eyes of the media/public they are cheaters (at least Wand is now, but I remember when Sonne was too, and a convicted felon as well!), which is why it gets brought up.

In the eyes of the media/public they are cheaters (at least Wand is now, but I remember when Sonne was too, and a convicted felon as well!), which is why it gets brought up.

Wand never failed a drug test so its not cheating in my book :icon_chee

its funny how chael is openly ducking wand in this video, yet his fanboys want you to believe it other way around.

its funny how chael is openly ducking wand in this video, yet his fanboys want you to believe it other way around.

You've been on a roll since this happened, but this is probably your best post yet. Good job.

I watched a 15 minute interview with Chael yesterday and he was asked about how it feels to be off TRT, he straight up said he doesn't understand why others are saying it's not a performance enhancer, it has always been that to him etc.

He doesn't sugarcoat it or hide it one bit, and he has been asked about it a million times.

The difference is that he doesn't run from the question, doesn't run from piss tests (Wanderlei running from tests could indicate more serious than TRT use) and he is clean now that TRT is not cool anymore. He takes the question straight on, he has served his time for his past violation....

So why are you trying to compare that to Wanderlei's situation? I think the suggestion here is that Wanderlei is on more than just TRT.

Just when I thought you would not be able to sink in any deeper in your ridiculous denial.

Chael is well spoken, knows what he's doing. And he's a fighter.

Wand is a fighter.

in order to be a fighter, you have to actually fight. dropping down n covering up isnt fighting.

its called bob sapping or more recently chael sonning.

Back