How Bad Is It To Have A Cigarette Every Now And Then?

see, that's how i am. i smoke about two a day, on average. i have been at this pace for the past ten years or so. i have had no issues whatsoever breathing. i also bike-ride eighty miles every weekend, so i'm thinking that helps my lungs out as well. of course it's ideal to not smoke. but we all choose certain vices, and so long as you can keep it contained and within your control, you should be okay.

You'll be fine. I'm an all or nothing smoker. I can't just leave it at a couple a day. Even if it starts like that, I quickly end up at around 15 a day.

Me and my sisters as children: Grandpa, please stop smoking. It's bad for you.
Grandpa: Fuck off. You gotta die of something.

Granda died of health issues related to smoking.

But yes. There are people who can abuse their bodies and still live a long life.
Pretty sure that if I ever snort coke I'm dying of an OD inside 15 minutes.

Your grandpa sounds like a boss

He was.

70+ years old, 6'3, head full of hair, construction worker, hated immigrants, peronist and loved tango.
We used to have lunch with all the family on sundays. After eating he would just fell asleep right in the chair. It didn't matter how chaotic everything was: kids running, a few of my aunts who basically scream instead of talking... none of that would wake him up.

My grandpa, all things considered, was alpha as fuck.

His grandpa sounds russian.

CAU0dR4WUAAqeB9.jpg

A pack will last me about 6 months. I have a few when I drink or golf, both of which is pretty rare nowadays.

I don’t feel any negative effects, like hacking or weasing. Used to be bad when I was a regular smoker (a pack every 3-4 days)

In my early 20s, I’d smoke when I was in at a club or a bar. Go to the patio/ smoking area and it became a social thing to do and talks to girls around, offer them a cigarette and chat away and hope something lands. I’d just hate my clothes would reek of smoke the next day.

Back