How bad is Greg Hardy?

I wouldn't say he's bad, but he's also definitely not great.

he's quite bad. basically a black justin eilers
Like, dead?
giphy.gif

RIP

Hes certainly talented

Decent jab

Extremely explosive. Tons of power. Boxing has improved dramatically in his last few fights.

Without a doubt he has a ton of potential. He's still green and gave had a good showing against Volkov on short notice prior to hurting his hand. That's the top of the division.

If he continues to hone his boxing, technique and continues to round out his game, he could be a force.

Dunno why he gets so much hate as a fighter. Either people are clueless or they just don't like the guy.

People hate on him b/c MMA fans get a bit protective of their fighters when casuals from other sports claim A level athlete (NFL, NBA, etc.) vs D level athelete in MMA. Hardy was obviously in the NFL so people don't want him to come to the UFC and dominate or it will prove the A level athlete theory.

Plus he had domestic violence issues and also was being fed cans while making more money than a lot of guys who put years into the sport.

I do'nt agree with the hate but I can understand why it's there. He has potential as he's clearly a great athlete but he's also a bit past his prime...though for HW prime age can be like 38 years old.

I don’t think he’s that bad of a fighter. He’s still very new. I’d say what he’s accomplished in a short amount of time makes him pretty special. Will he become a Top 10...I think so. As long as he stays in the gym and in shape. His decision making on the other hand is definitely questionable.

Dude dunked a Kraken that's gotta count for something!

B8EOXLD.gif

If nothing else he is a decent competitor to have around at HW. For 2 years in, I'd say he is doing well enough.

Any MMA superstar can dunk a ball....it's not that hard........oh wait.........

2i-AXT7-yGTb028pcDHk2k62B8dclCVcQODYg1q9OOk.gif

I think Greg Hardy might be my least favourite fighter. They have to bring in fighters that don't belong in the UFC just so he can get some wins.

His fights are boring, he has no relevant skills and he's a terrible person, so I don't know why the UFC are giving him the light of day.

He's not a natural like some of the other cross over athletes like Shawn Jordan or Matt Mitrione but I believe those guys did have some minor combat experience when they were younger. I'm impressed with his progress but he isn't becoming an legimate title contender, he came into martial arts too late. But the fact that he could hang with Volkov is very respectable.

He’s extremely mediocre and should serve to shut up the tards who claim guys in other sports are tough since they play other sports.

Reactions: lsa
He’s learning. The guy is so young in his career. He’s honestly pretty impressive for a guy who just jumped into mma. I don’t think he’ll be a champion, because there’s just not much replacement for a lifetime of wrestling/boxing/bjj, etc. but I think he can win some fun fights against some of the top guys.

He should be able to finish Greene.

He will get schooled quite easily by guys like Boser who are technical and have speed

He's green from outside mma and he beat his wife.

So yeah he's pretty hated

For how little he's trained, he seems pretty good.

Way better than people on here give him credit for

Back