How bad is Greg Hardy?

I think he has a lot of potential, but is pretty old. Also have to question his work ethic as I dont think it should be that hard for him to make weight. I think he can be a contender in a couple years if he puts the work in

He is an A level athlete so he should be Top 1. Possibly GOAT even.

Hardy is 1 out of a few thousand A level athletes, including all major sports and the Mountain from Game of Thrones. There’s a reason the UFC ducks 266+. Nothing worse than a fabricated champion. It’s like the lebbyron james of mma. Can’t even hydrate with an IV, or throw 12-6 elbows on the ground. Lol, wtf kinda bishass shit is going on here? DOA tourney, or shut up. Let the Poly’s create the rules and then you’ll know true domination.

-I have spoken

He is the greatest unranked NFL reject UFC heavyweight in recent years. And by a pretty wide margin.

Very entertaining fighter. Could become very good, but I'm not sure how old he is.

I don’t think he’s that bad of a fighter. He’s still very new. I’d say what he’s accomplished in a short amount of time makes him pretty special. Will he become a Top 10...I think so. As long as he stays in the gym and in shape. His decision making on the other hand is definitely questionable.
561C9B06-2844-492A-890C-D68BF6A303DD.jpeg

Very entertaining fighter.
Wut?? Have you seen his last three fights?

3 decisions (1-1-1NC), not a single knock down in 45min. The 2 guys he finished before looked like they took a dive and both got released.

Wut?? Have you seen his last three fights?

3 decisions (1-1-1NC), not a single knock down in 45min. The 2 guys he finished before looked like they took a dive and both got released.
That one guy broke his foot and ran the whole match. That's not Hardy's fault.

He’s below average. Powerful hands but no cardio, some defensive wrestling but no ground game.

He went the distance with volkov, with a broken hand, and didn’t look totally out of his depth. He’s not terrible. Don’t think he’ll ever beat a top 10 though

Sherdog is probably among the worst judges of potential out of any sports fans.. lol

Never seen a group as a whole so consistently and painfully short sighted.

Like the same people who said izzy was a bum for like a year straight.

Gotta stop getting baited by these stupid posts

What a dog shit post. Post this nonsense, without posting your opinion on the matter, because you're afraid to be wrong.

I think he has a lot of potential, but is pretty old. Also have to question his work ethic as I dont think it should be that hard for him to make weight. I think he can be a contender in a couple years if he puts the work in
Agree with this. He has potential, he's strong with fast hands but he seems to have a serious discipline problem and that's something you can't teach. It's not hard to eat healthy and train hard when it's your job to do so. If he hasn't got his diet and training in check yet I don't see him ever doing so.

Back