How bad is Beast Mode Gus going to wreck DC?

Cormier is going to grab Gus by the waist and send him flying back to Swedland

Just tell him not to throw a punch within a yard of DC.

Even though he doesn't deserve this title shot, it should be a really good fight. I remember a lot of people on here were clamoring for it lol but Gus' fanbase basically cleared out after the AJ loss

DC via submission after a beatdown.

http://i.imgur.com/Wjn2W5L.gifv
qAj8gEe.jpg

You're the idiot my friend

I see DC running this division until Jones returns or Weidman moves up.

This is just some place holder fight while the real champ Jon gets ready. But Cormier is gonna kill Gus judging from recent performances.

I mean Gus' only win in 3-years is Jimi Manuwa lol. He barely fights and barely wins.

DC will win. so there's that.

Say what? While DC probably doesn't pack the pure power that Rumble does - few if any at LHW do - he's definitely got power in his hands.

So you're saying the Rumble gif is just like the one you posted? Because you literally just said it isn't.

Gus is shocking that world again.

I hope Gus win, i think Gus lose

It's gonna be a long night for DC who was out wrestled by Jones. And we all remember Gus out wrestled Jon.

I wouldn't be surprised at all to see Gus get a late finish.

I am glad they finally stopped avoiding each other, or gus avoiding dc or whatever was happening

Itll be a good fight, and well find out who jon will take his belt back from!

DC won't take Gus down easily, it may cost DC's cardio to do that. It's not an easy match-up for any of them IMO, I can see Gus keeping the distance with his reach and footwork and decision DC or he could screw up like against Rumble. It's a worse fight for DC than it was against Rumble, stylewise

This is just some place holder fight while the real champ Jon gets ready.

It's not simply that bro, it's a very anticipated fight between top LHW fighters, a very meaningful fight, regardless if it's for a title or no.

Back