How bad is Beast Mode Gus going to wreck DC?

Lol. I don't like Cormier but you Gustards are delusional.

as a big gus fan I really dont see this fight going his way... he kept jones at distance very well, I am hoping he can do the same with DC, but styles make fights and for some reason I picture him getting the shit smothered out of him .

Wjn2W5L.gif

Well Rumble is a power striker and DC is not. Conclusion - No fucking idea what you're saying.

Comier is done
icon11.gif

HQm3djV.png

Dad bod Gus is gonna attend a free wrestling clinic against DC. People think that Gus has great takedown defense due to the JJ fight, but id attribute that more to Bad fight IQ or desire to beat Gus at his own game from JJ. Gus gets a snuggy from DC for 3-4 rounds before DC wins via GnP.

Well Rumble is a power striker and DC is not. Conclusion - No fucking idea what you're saying.

Say what? While DC probably doesn't pack the pure power that Rumble does - few if any at LHW do - he's definitely got power in his hands.

10001970.gif

Dad bod Gus is gonna attend a free wrestling clinic against DC. People think that Gus has great takedown defense due to the JJ fight, but id attribute that more to Bad fight IQ or desire to beat Gus at his own game from JJ. Gus gets a snuggy from DC for 3-4 rounds before DC wins via GnP.

Ironic you'd call Gus a "Dad bod" when he's getting ready to fight Cormier.

This is some serious "Dad bod":

001_Daniel-Cormier_6P1Y1225-e1334025257386.jpg

Gus gonna shock the world. Cormiers going down.

Shock the world like last time...you mean he's going to lose a decision again? I agree.

There will be no decision my friend.

The only decision to be made will be by Cormier,should he buy 2 or 3 ply tissues? to wipe away his tears with.

lol at teh DC dickriders itt. Probably want a job at zuffa like your hero

DC is going to toss Gus around and take his lunch money

Since Jones son'd him people dont seem to realize how good DC is. It very likely Gus gets finished.

I like Gus, and I don't like DC at all. On that note, I don't think Gus stands a chance.

6 foot 5 of all MAN. DC is getting handled. One fluke headbutt and shertards turn in unison. Sad fucks.

Back