how bad do you feel about Cain fight falling off?

Cain's last outing was so goddamn badass

bro ufc 146 when he slaughtered bigfoot is my fav Cain fight, damn there was so much blood for real I thought bigfoot was about to die :S

Its a big loss for the card for sure. Not surprising it fell out though seeing as its Cain

can someone predict what happens next ? surgery and werdum? :S

Tbh I don't really care. I get way more excited when JDS is fighting. Sucks that UFC won't put any focus on the heavyweight division, it's my favorite weight class

dc and cain aint a joke man wtf :p cains injuries are a joke though so yeah...
cain and dc beating the shit out of each other, in a gym for no money is fucking hilarious

I'm fucking pissed to tell you the truth, imo that fight together with the rest of the main took this card from a good card to a sick card, but now its just a good card.........

giphy.gif

Discuss
Agreed Cain was that dude and then she showed he had some of it back at 200.<{boneytears}>

sippin my whiskey pissed as hell here, hoping cruz and ronda win by finish somehow

edit: happy new year motherfuckers
I don't drink whiskey I drink Coors Light cause whiskey don't pay me nothin!

cain and dc beating the shit out of each other, in a gym for no money is fucking hilarious

agree that they take it to a stupid level, they probably fight for real in there everytime but with headgear and shinpads :p

still 2 of my probably top5 fav fighters!

Tbh I don't really care. I get way more excited when JDS is fighting. Sucks that UFC won't put any focus on the heavyweight division, it's my favorite weight class

division really needs some new fighters imo, minakov etc

That would have made for an outstanding card

Pissed.

It was the biggest fight on the card.

...I cut myself.

Prelims have been good so far so im not complaining, obviously prelims are free and you have to pay for ppv, but i mean if watching the whole package i dont think fight fans will be left at the end of night feeling like the card wasnt good

Sucked but this is still a quality card. TJ/Liniker and Cruz/Garbrandt are the fights I really want to see.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back