how bad do you feel about Cain fight falling off?

alexxx

In the Mix
@Brown
Reaction score
I'm fucking pissed to tell you the truth, imo that fight together with the rest of the main took this card from a good card to a sick card, but now its just a good card.........

giphy.gif

Discuss

Annoyed yes. It would really have helped to have a big HW fight on this card. More annoying, is that Fabricio turned down the JDS offer.

It seriously lowered my excitement for the card, but I kind of knew it would happen.

sippin my whiskey pissed as hell here, hoping cruz and ronda win by finish somehow

edit: happy new year motherfuckers

sippin my whiskey pissed as hell here, hoping cruz and ronda win by finish somehow

I'm fearing I'm going to run out of beer here. Which sucks...

It's always kind of expected with him so while disappointing, it wasn't completely surprising.

I'd liked to have seem him change team or bring in some specific coaches to avoid this. Too late now though, his career is more or less over, I hope he can help other fighters to avoid this situation in the future,

god juul or whatever it is, I wish I had some whiskey.

Already forgot he was on the card

feel bad?? cain and his AKA cronies are the biggest running joke in the industry, pure comedy gold

It's always kind of expected with him so while disappointing, it wasn't completely surprising.

I'd liked to have seem him change team or bring in some specific coaches to avoid this. Too late now though, his career is more or less over, I hope he can help other fighters to avoid this situation in the future,

career over might be harsh dont you think? but its getting close lol, I really dont know what happens next, surgery and then werdum? :S

god juul or whatever it is, I wish I had some whiskey.

god jul my man

Cain and DC ...both annoying as shit.

feel bad?? cain and his AKA cronies are the biggest running joke in the industry, pure comedy gold

dc and cain aint a joke man wtf :p cains injuries are a joke though so yeah...

Change that whiskey to rum and I'm solidly behind it.

Cain's last outing was so goddamn badass

Back