How are you?

Thanks man, I really hope you are right. It's so annoying: I was back in my best shape after a bad case of covid in the summer and then this.

I blew my knee out, it took me 6 months to feel good after the surgery.
I just kept working on it little by little...it got better sir.

You got this, take it slow.

"Peace is not the absence of chaos, its how we deal with the chaos that creates real peace." ~HH

If you take a small amount, above micro dosing but below full on hallucination..... It's pretty fun to do on a regular.
Can you go on your regular night program with it for example going clubs,socialize with frineds who are not high,drive car,sex etc...

I ask about normal amounts

Can you go on your regular night program with it for example going clubs,socialize with frineds who are not high,drive car,sex etc...

Yes, definitely........ Sex is wonderful, food tastes better......colours seem more colourful........apart from a bit of pupil dilation and being a bit more chatty than usual, nobody would know.......

Yes, definitely........ Sex is wonderful, food tastes better......colours seem more colourful........apart from a bit of pupil dilation and being a bit more chatty than usual, nobody would know.......
Do you feel depressed the next day???and is it expensive??

Bro, don't do hallucinogens if you haven't before, especially if you are a sober type. I used to trip a lot in high school, etc., and I wouldn't even do it anymore.

No, it's not MDMA.... Lol.... Wake up fresh as a daisy.

Well, last time I got some it was £1.70 a tab and I cut them into 4, so about 43p each and the effects last about 6-7 hours........ pretty cheap date.

No, it's not MDMA.... Lol.... Wake up fresh as a daisy.

Well, last time I got some it was £1.70 a tab and I cut them into 4, so about 43p each and the effects last about 6-7 hours........ pretty cheap date.
Sounds like a solid shit

Bro, don't do hallucinogens if you haven't before, especially if you are a sober type. I used to trip a lot in high school, etc., and I wouldn't even do it anymore.
I quit drugs for 8 years thanks for advice,just wanted to learn about it

Back