How are you?

Thanks, and yes, my worry is that this is a permanent injury and I'll be barred from a bunch of things I enjoy for the rest of my life. The doctor sounds pretty optimistic, but the time it's taken kind of plays on my mind. I've broken other toes before and it was fine in a few weeks - but the big toe is something else, apparently.
Yeah, I was supposed to get surgery, never did though, uninsured at the time.
But I was able to continuing training and fighting for awhile. I ended up stopping, not because of the toe though. It's always in the back of your head, every kick you throw lol.

lost some weight, built some muscles, dick's working good again, quit drinking for 3 months now, no money trouble, no wife drama. still can't smell from covid but slowly getting it back, other than that i'm good.

Broke mine 13 years ago, in 2 places in between the knuckles... Fucker still doesn't bend to this day. Long days of walking on uneven ground can be pretty painful. Good luck recovering sherbro.

You're from Michigan ffs, wrap that bad boy and walk on ya big oaf lol.

Analyse this? I think you're thinking of Goodfellas. That ain't that gif
I watched goodfellas like 100 times,maybe I am a bit wannabe,I always interesed with Italian mafia

Thanks, and yes, my worry is that this is a permanent injury and I'll be barred from a bunch of things I enjoy for the rest of my life. The doctor sounds pretty optimistic, but the time it's taken kind of plays on my mind. I've broken other toes before and it was fine in a few weeks - but the big toe is something else, apparently.

The big toe is your stabilizer, and you're putting pressure on it all the time even when you're trying not to.

That's why it takes longer to heal.
Ice it 2-3 times a day and move it slowly up and down if possible.

Don't force it, just move it. You'll get mobility and strength back sooner than you think sir.

Pretty good.
Quiet weekend.
I’m not happy happy, but not suffering either.

At this point in my life & here in this night,
before I knock out I’m good.

Had some good pastrami wraps, so that might be them talk too.
Here in Turkiye we say happines is for kids so never seek it

The big toe is your stabilizer, and you're putting pressure on it all the time even when you're trying not to.

That's why it takes longer to heal.
Ice it 2-3 times a day and move it slowly up and down if possible.

Don't force it, just move it. You'll get mobility and strength back sooner than you think sir.

Thanks man, I really hope you are right. It's so annoying: I was back in my best shape after a bad case of covid in the summer and then this. Can't do any real cardio, and life just isn't the same without it.

Back