Elections House Oversight Committee Hearing descends into shouting and catty insults between AOC, Jasmine Crockett and MTG

instead of presidential debates we could have presidential duals. think how many pay per views that could sell, even if the rest of the card is utter shit.
- Dilma Russef would kick the coletive asses of them all. Trump never traded a punch, Biden is out of his mind, Boldonaro is the most unathletic of the bunch, Macron wondt hit a woman, Kim is too busy playing Super Mario All Stars, and Trudeal is probably tring to score wuth one of the three hooties this thread is about.

Agree it certainly seemed that way, and the fact that it was somewhat premeditated makes it even more pathetic, they actually gave it some thought before they opened their mouth and it still came off as pure petty idiocy... all 3 were just embarrassing.
That's pathetic compared to Greene's attack in the first place? GTFO

instead of presidential debates we could have presidential duals. think how many pay per views that could sell, even if the rest of the card is utter shit.
I'd like to see them rap battle. Seeing as it's kind of two on one maybe MTG could team up with Boebert. I know they've had beef in the past but they could squash it and come together on this, it could be a compelling story line.

They should, Biden would probably shoot himself in the dick while trying to pull out his pistol.

Fetterman saying " I used to think Co guess was the Springer show ...... after today I apologize to Springer" was basically spot on.

The 1 one guy I never thought would impress me........ actually the last guy I ever thought could in congress has . John Fetterman He ran as leftist progressive it seemed while being a walking vegetable after Stroke. He's gotten a lot better and an regained his cognitive functions and is now clearly a moderate /centrist with common sense. I didn't see that at all in 2022.

MtG, Gaetez , the squad , a few others are truly national embarrassments.

You literally quoted me saying that all 3 were embarrassing, what exactly are you crying about?

<JagsKiddingMe>
I don't think it's comparable--one is the attacker, the others are not. That they chose to respond in kind is a separate issue, IMO. If you think I'm crying you're the one who is overly emotional about this. We kick motherfuckers like that right out of the house of parliament for behavior like that in this country. They look foolish but it's Greene who is solely responsible, to me.

I don't think it's comparable--one is the attacker, the others are not. That they chose to respond in kind is a separate issue, IMO. If you think I'm crying you're the one who is overly emotional about this. We kick motherfuckers like that right out of the house of parliament for behavior like that in this country. They look foolish but it's Greene who is solely responsible, to me.
It wouldn't be comparable if the women responding to the instigator at least least had enough dignity to respond in a manner that's befitting a government official.

"Y'all wanna talk noise", and "Ohhhh girl, baby girl, don' even play"....

I mean, it's not like they're just talking like this in their personal life, they're at work and there is a house oversight committee hearing in session, and their response is something out of a worldstarhiphop video. So yeah, all 3 were embarrassing and it's not at all obvious to me which one was the most cringe because they all came across equally stupid and petty.

Update

The participants follow up on X:

Congresswoman Ocasio-Cortez

(Click to see the whole thread.)

Congresswoman Crockett

Congresswoman Greene

/

For people questioning Greene's natural hair colour, there are some pictures of her as a teenager. Ok they are black and white and she could have been dying her hair then, but it's what we have:

d25aa6c187-1200.jpeg

my-friend-went-to-high-school-with-marjorie-taylor-greene-v0-w9ouazp8l9i81.jpg

Last edited:
Update Two

Congresswoman Crockett

Congresswoman Greene

Yeah you're probably right... but still just as concerning, maybe even more so.

Instead of trying to be a better example to these kids, their path forward is appeasing the dumbest type of American youth and normalizing mindless behaviour... just tells you they don't give a shit about the kids who support them.

I'm sure you know that all politicans including Congressman and Senators speak in ways to signal to their consituents. Do you you really think that Harvard and Yale educated Senators from the South use hokie country phrases and vernacular in normal conversations? No, they are putting on an act. This is no different and has been happening forever. Why do you think it is a problem now? Is it because they are speaking in ways more reflective of black and hispanic communities?

lol that this is still news.

It wouldn't be comparable if the women responding to the instigator at least least had enough dignity to respond in a manner that's befitting a government official.

"Y'all wanna talk noise", and "Ohhhh girl, baby girl, don' even play"....

I mean, it's not like they're just talking like this in their personal life, they're at work and there is a house oversight committee hearing in session, and their response is something out of a worldstarhiphop video. So yeah, all 3 were embarrassing and it's not at all obvious to me which one was the most cringe because they all came across equally stupid and petty.

Keep in mind that they initially simply asked to have Greene's comments struck from the record. That's when Greene doubled down on AOC. The Republicans didnt want officially penalize Greene because that would have meant she couldn't vote.

What hasn't been as widely noted is that Luna (R) criticized Crocket after her comment and when then Raskin (D) tried to defuse the situation by saying "maybe the 17 hours days aren't working for us" she said "because it is work" which is hilarious because she had missed votes on the House floor the day before.

Honestly, this is the kind of fun news that is worth talking about. It is the American trashy version of the Prime Minister questioning in the UK.
Yeah, this is definitely the biggest crisis facing america today, for sure.

Back