Hottest Prospects Right Now

Anthony smith
200.gif

After beating Shogun and Rashad Evans?? Knocking both of these fighters out makes you eligible to be considered as a 'hot prospect'? lmao

Petr Yan, Islam Makhachev, Zabit Magomedsharipov, Israel Adesanya, Alexander Hernandez and others.

I want to say Gregor Gillespie, but sadly he doesn't seem interested in calling out anybody higher than him, and seems like he would just accept whoever the UFC will give him. Which is sad, he has a lot of potential.

in MMA the best prospects right now are

Sage
Costa
Pico
MVP
Zabit
Israel Adesanya
Kayla harrison

in MMA the best prospects right now are

Sage
Costa
Pico
MVP
Zabit
Israel Adesanya
Kayla harrison
Forgot about MVP, lets see how he does against Daley. If he wipes the floor with him then he's going to be a problem for anyone in the ww division

200.gif

After beating Shogun and Rashad Evans?? Knocking both of these fighters out makes you eligible to be considered as a 'hot prospect'? lmao
The dude is a journeyman benefitting from being a lhw

Gastellum
Moraes
Ortega
Moicano
Usman
Till
Anthony Smith
Tatiana Suarez

I wouldn't think any of those guys would qualify as a prospect.

My pick is Aaron Pico de gallo and Dominick Reyes.

Not in the UFC (yet), but James Gallagher is on his way to become a star.
I have a feeling the Costa hype train is going to get derailed in his next fight.

<6>
Romero is legit the #2 guy in the division, Costa could be competitive and still climb rankings in defeat.

Gastellum
Moraes
Ortega
Moicano
Usman
Till
Anthony Smith
Tatiana Suarez

Half those guys are top 5 fighters. 2 are the #1 contenders in their division. You don't know what a prospect is.

Anyway besides Costa, Reyes, Adesanya, Raoni and Gregor who most all know there's Peter Yan, Edilov, Pavlovich, and Islam Machkaev

Suarez is to only prospect there. The rest are veteran contenders or champ lol.

I wouldn't think any of those guys would qualify as a prospect.

My pick is PICO​
aaron-pico-bellator-192.jpg

de gallo.​

Maybe not

Half those guys are top 5 fighters. 2 are the #1 contenders in their division. You don't know what a prospect is.

Anyway besides Costa, Reyes, Adesanya, Raoni and Gregor who most all know there's Peter Yan, Edilov, Pavlovich, and Islam Machkaev

Ok dude take it easy

It is Petr* and Makhachev* my bro! Edilov is interesting. He looked very solid in his debut (against Mihajlovic.. lol, who doesn't?), but he hasn't fought since then and I really doubt he will get a US visa, seeing as he is the baby sitter of Kadyrov's children... he should be in Taisumov territory; when no contenders will fly out to Europe/Asia to fight a guy with a winning streak, but is essentially a no-name.

Speaking of Taisumov... 5 fight ko streak... gets Desmond Green as an opponent. Sucks for Taisumov.

The fact that you call guys like Ortega and Lee contenders,it's just weird.One is the 1# contender and the other the number five.A prospect is someone like Haqparast, Islam Makachev,David Teymur ,Rakic , Dominic Reyes and so on.

Back