Hottest moment

fingercuffs

36CFIST
Platinum Member
Reaction score
you have ever experienced? Hadma couple but you lot sure will beat little old me. (like fuck)

wtf_talking_about_wolf_of_wallstreet.gif

Road crew, aggregate rake work, high Summer. Foreman checked road surface temperature regularly, highest was in the 140 degrees celcius. The joys of being a young grunt.

Out in the sand dunes during the summer I was sun burned in 20 mins. I was wasn't aware until some one told me I was getting darker by the minute.

Clickbait title gonna clickbait title.

I worked near an oven once, that was hot.

Fell asleep on the beach...

'member working in busy kitchens in summer, that was some shit, working over fryers or steaming sinks.

I mean, it reached 23c here the other day, fucking mental

Putting a metal roof on all day in the middle of summer while the suns beating down like a firey star in the sky!

Hand loading hay bales into a loft in the hight of summer, then hand stacking them right up to the galvinised steel sheeted roof.

Fell asleep all afternoon while laying down atop a sit-on-top kayak. It doesn’t get hot around here but the sun is out all day and night and at a funky ass angle. If you’re standing only your ears and nose might get sunburn. Laying down however I was burnt severely on my entire face, chest, and abdomen. Looked like a leper for several weeks.

45 Celcius music festival on new years day.

Glad I was fairly restrained the night before.

Worked with high frequency induction furnaces before, that could melt 2kg of Platinum in about 30 seconds.

Where the fuck you working with platinum by the kg?

One time I sent a girl a candle off of Amazon and told her to use it as a dildo

Working in a crowded electrical switch room in Queensland here, humid as fuck, probably 100 in yank language and I had to wear long sleeves, long pants and full PPE as per site rules. Plus we were all stressed with looming deadlines etc, was fucked.

A lot of the guys had taken off their hard hats, I didn't, was lucky cause some dumb cunt dropped a roof tile on my head.

It was a hot summer night and the beach was burning
There was fog crawling over the sand
And when I listened to your heart I hear the whole world turning
I see the shooting stars, falling through your trembling hands

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back