Hottest moment

i had to beat off talking to her yesterday morning. i was already a little amp'd up a bit for drinking too much gin the night before

On my post(s) in the "middle east". 140 F on the outside thermometer. Felt hotter than that to be honest.

Second place would be every summer I ever spent in Florida. Shit weather.

I had a pan of hot bacon grease get spilled on my arm once,(someone cooked rack after rack of bacon in the same sheetpan and just replaced the racks and let the pan fill up with grease for some reason) it hit the top and wrapped around my arm,blistered up pretty nicely. Then continued working in the 90 degree kitchen for another 10 hours.
Blistered up pretty horribly, looked like the
Wu-Tang logo with like burn drips.
Def one of the worst burns I ever got. Its surprisingly barely noticable now.

I worked a summer in a plant that made artificial fibers. Downstairs, lines of fiber exited the machines into huge barrels on wheels and we'd take them to stretch lines. One week I had to work upstairs in the Pack Room where big packs of polymer were melted into lines that would become fibers in the machines downstairs. When a pack emptied, we had to change out with a full pack of melted polymer. Heavy and hot as fuck. This is one of the summer jobs that convinced me to keep my ass in college.

Here in Texas it’s always the hottest moment as long as your awake and out of the house, artificial hottest moment would be the sauna at the gym because the thermostat is broken and it’s stuck at the highest setting, did like 30 minutes in there and got these heat cuts inside my nose, burns the nostrils. Didn’t know heat could cut flesh.

45 Celcius music festival on new years day.

Glad I was fairly restrained the night before.

Where the fuck you working with platinum by the kg?

In a precious metal refinery, in my younger years.

I've done some strange things in my time...........

Being set on fire whilst wearing flame retardant clothes, cleaning giant heaters that were so hot in side my sweat drops boiled off the metal floor as they hit (they weren't shut off early enough).

Working in Bakersfield CA in the summer. It was 105-108 that day. I had to drive an hour away to pick something up and my truck doesn't have AC. Project manager called so I had to roll up all the windows to talk for 10 minutes. It must been 140 in the truck.

I was planting bamboo the night after getting wasted watching teh UFC! Super hungover I just drank an entire pot of coffee went outside. I put headphones on and started digging. It was probably 110 degrees. I drank no water. I went hard as fuck and didn't realize I was entering dangerous territory. After a few hours of digging I realized I was shaking... I took of my headphones and realized I could barely walk. It was a 30 yard walk to the house. I barely made it. I staggered to the fridge, grabbed a water and some frozen food. I fell down. I crawled to the couch. I sat on the couch and put the frozen food on my head and drank some watered and fought against passing out. I didn't stop shaking and freaking out for about 2 hours. Heart pounding. I couldn't move to call an ambulance. lmao.

Back