Hottest female recording artists

prime kylie minogue gif

tumblr_olnfbiRKSz1qc5i9so1_500.gif
tumblr_og6lps55QD1soi26fo1_400.gif
Shakira-Pop-Singers-455x625.jpg
shak maybe?/

Jab me and you are always on the same wave length. I came to post Halsey. I want to put myself in her bum so god damn bad

What an attention slut. I bet that supposed convo never even happened.

" a rich white MAN called me old and said I wasn't pretty! so look at me spread my legs and show off my butthole.........on a bathroom floor.............cause I'm still sexy!!!"

fuckin cringe. definitely wood tho ngl
XItLTAi.jpg

That photo of Debbie in that t shirt...

Probably the greatest music related photo ever taken
Tell me about it. Debbie Harry was ridiculously sexy back the day.
9EC82921-C9B8-48FF-AF67-92BE6CF9439E.jpeg 541324BD-1121-493A-8B78-0CC4DBC2849B.jpeg

56dd02dd74f3171f42bea573c25421fb.jpg

uYsXTiU.jpg

c399e29cab0c22211468488ef17b246b.jpg

Not a singer but this girl may trump everyone ever
cc5c434fc7a3274e22dd7f31fd95ccee.jpg

Halsey's hot. I'm also partial to that short-haired look on chicks though.

Oh, for sure! That hairstyle looks awesome on some women. They can't all pull it off but those that can really look great. I've seen pictures of my wife with short hair from before I met her & it really worked for her. So much so that I've spent the past three years suggesting that she do it again but she refuses. She says she felt boyish with it & couldn't wait for it to grow back. So, I'm out of luck. Oh well.

Oh, for sure! That hairstyle looks awesome on some women. They can't all pull it off but those that can really look great. I've seen pictures of my wife with short hair from before I met her & it really worked for her. So much so that I've spent the past three years suggesting that she do it again but she refuses. She says she felt boyish with it & couldn't wait for it to grow back. So, I'm out of luck. Oh well.

Wait it out brother...

I noticed many women cut their hair when they get older.

tumblr_ml3vdvGVwe1qziudvo6_r1_250.gifv

Young Madonna can get it.

Dua is super hot as well.

tenor.gif

Susana Hoffs was and still a beauty as well.

source.gif

View attachment 741909
Current I'll go Lana Del Rey.
I bet she tastes like ash tray and whisky but man she draws me in.
She sounds like a siren to me and isn't too hard on the eye.

Yeah, she's gorgeous. Not to bring up my wife again here but back when she was still living in SoCal three years ago she used to get asked by adults occasionally if she was Lana Del Ray & then asked by kids all the time if she was Lindsay Lohan. I don't know how that worked since I don't think that Lana & Lindsay look much alike but even her parents have told me that it used to happen while she was out with them.
So, yeah, I've got a sweet spot for Lana Del Ray myself because of that. Plus that girl can sing!

Back