News Hot pockets recalled! I'm worried about Clippy.

I have a love/hate relationship with hot pockets.. They are great for work lunches but never heat evenly. First bite cold second bite sends you to the ER with third degree burns. :mad:

Limited Hurt Pocket edition. All the mouth-scorching goodness you've come to love in normal Hot Pockets plus esophagus cutting shards of extreme flavor in every bite.
I dont have any likes but this sure deserves one

I dont have any likes but this sure deserves one
Yeah. So you bumped this thread and I started reading it, thinking it seemed familiar. I see that post and want to like it, only to notice I read it months ago and already liked it. First time I've ever had this experience with a post and this one is damn sure worthy of a third one a few months from now. Hilarious.

Yeah. So you bumped this thread and I started reading it, thinking it seemed familiar. I see that post and want to like it, only to notice I read it months ago and already liked it. First time I've ever had this experience with a post and this one is damn sure worthy of a third one a few months from now. Hilarious.

Didnt even realise i bumped an old thread up, it showed up in the top third of my main page. Wierd

The liquid magma filling will melt all the bad stuff and burn off the toxins....

A coworker's brother burned his esophagus eating a Frank n Stuff hotdog.
images

This was when they first came out. The brother had to live in a bubble for a long time due to chronic infections. The family sued Hormel. It must have been a bit. He claimed his brother never worked a day in his life and never will, since he doesn't have to. He seemed pretty disgusted about it.

A coworker's brother burned his esophagus eating a Frank n Stuff hotdog.
images

This was when they first came out. The brother had to live in a bubble for a long time due to chronic infections. The family sued Hormel. It must have been a bit. He claimed his brother never worked a day in his life and never will, since he doesn't have to. He seemed pretty disgusted about it.
Somehow I missed that these existed. I just looked them up and there's an online petition to bring them back. 160 signatures. Yikes.

I don’t eat em’...we should all not eat processed foods. As much as possible

If they could somehow get some liquid cheese inside there that has the potential to be an all time great mouth melting weapon

They had cheese, too. Yeah, they can be scorchers, for sure. Heck, I burned my mouth on those Oscar Meyer hot dogs that just had flecks of cheese in them. I can't imagine a a dedicated channel filled with the stuff.

Somehow I missed that these existed. I just looked them up and there's an online petition to bring them back. 160 signatures. Yikes.

They came and went. They guy was actually surprised when I called the product by it's name, when he described it. They came out in 1986, and left the shelves in 1990.

Back