Hopkins vs Smith

eh, all his body language was saying he was done, he wasnt throwing back at that point, and did no protest. I think it was decent.
He was throwing back and some of the best exchanges of the fight came just before the KD. Not really a BAD stoppage, I think a count would have been appropriate though.

Diaz vs Garcia can't miss can't?

Action!

THE TITS I say!

He looked fine against an awkward guy. He started to land and eventually got him out of there. Good performance.
Good last few rounds after Mchunu got tired. Took him like 5 rounds to find his rhythm.

Damn I thought Bhop was next. I'm getting too old for this shit. Can hardly stay up

Raul Caiz jr? WTF? That has to be nepotism.

I guess this is sort of a step up for Diaz, eh?

This might be a long night for Diaz.

10-9 Diaz.

He was throwing back and some of the best exchanges of the fight came just before the KD. Not really a BAD stoppage, I think a count would have been appropriate though.

I actually was surprised he didnt do a count. I thought he was going to do the count and then wave it off as he got to his feet.

10-9 Diaz.. nothing hard yet . Not overworking stepping off, nice

Clear

Diaz really adjusted well after round 1. Looked like he was in for a tough fight but seemed to have figured things out in round 2.

20-18 Diaz.

20-18 Diaz... dropping some hard stuff..

Diaz lookin' like Canelo in there.

30-27 Diaz..pretty work. Dropping and stepping , not running

40-36 Diaz ... skilled his way back to victory that round late... wanted to give it Garcia but jo joe got nasty late

Garcia is the right type opponent for DIaz to look good against

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back