Hoping Garbrandt gets his block knocked off

Really really really wanted to see Cody and Lineker tonight...

Cody is so underrated and hated on by casuals on sherdog, that it is almost comical. Then to say "we all wanted" to see him vs JL and then say JL would have knocked his head off.. LMFAO! Actual MMA fans would rather he fight another top ten 135er, not a 125er with no name recognition. And assuming one would do such and such to another is simply an assumption and nothing more.. The only people believing in assumptions are those who are just as blind as the one making the assumption initially. Bad stoppage? Those who say that read the play by play and did not watch a free fight on tv nor attend the event. Even if you did not like Cody, but watched the fight, Cody controlled that round and it was a clean finish. If anything, Mario should have stopped it when he initially stepped in between them, but tried to give the kid a chance, which was quickly shut off by Cody.

Cody is so underrated and hated on by casuals on sherdog, that it is almost comical. Then to say "we all wanted" to see him vs JL and then say JL would have knocked his head off.. LMFAO! Actual MMA fans would rather he fight another top ten 135er, not a 125er with no name recognition.
Lineker has hit the flyweight mark like twice in 33 fights.

A bantamweight getting in McGregors face? Lmao. After that stunt he pulled with McGregor. And I'm not even a big McGregor fan, but when you pull some shit like he pulled knowing nothing will happen, you lose credit in my book. And I won't even mention that nasty neck tat even though I just did, I'll leave it at that.

mcgregor-cody-tuf.png

Here's to hoping the kid gets some sense knocked into him.

You mean the "stunt" that Conor said he respected? The "stunt" in which a man did not care of size, fame, etc.. And stuck up for his brothers instead? You need to hang with Cody and Fili, those two TAM dudes are two of the most solid, loyal and non pussy dudes you will find around, regardless of size. Plus, unlike TJ and Joe B, they look up to Faber and Mendes, not only for what they have done in the sport, but also for mentoring them, helping them get a solid start within MMA, giving them a place to stay.. All things that Faber did for Mendes, Castillo, Holdsworth, TJ, Joe B, Palmer, etc.. Yet guys like Mendes, Holdsworth, Castillo, Cody, Fili, etc.. Are built on loyalty and respect what the meaning of brotherhood is about. While spolied kids like Joe B, TJ, Palmer, etc.. Think money is more important in the end. Yet, TJ and Palmer both lost their belts once leaving and going to Colorado, while the young TAM prospects in Zuffa and out of Zuffa, are winning and moving fwd fast.

Lineker has hit the flyweight mark like twice in 33 fights.
Because nobody knew that.. Thanks Einstein. Point is, he was always too big for 125, yet went to 125 thinking he would have success against smaller opponents and is still an unknown in doing so, while not being considered a "hot prospect" anymore. You casuals are hilarious.

Because nobody knew that.. Thanks Einstein. Point is, he was always too big for 125, yet went to 125 thinking he would have success against smaller opponents and is still an unknown in doing so, while not being considered a "hot prospect" anymore. You casuals are hilarious.
Apparently you didn't considering you just called a guy who fought 31 times above flyweight a 125er.

A bantamweight getting in McGregors face? Lmao. After that stunt he pulled with McGregor. And I'm not even a big McGregor fan, but when you pull some shit like he pulled knowing nothing will happen, you lose credit in my book. And I won't even mention that nasty neck tat even though I just did, I'll leave it at that.

mcgregor-cody-tuf.png

Knowing nothing would happen??? It seems he tried to make it happen. Quit suckling Mystic Mac's balls and making a fool of yourself! Nothing would have happened to either one of them for that. Grow a pair homie, even McGregor gave the man props...

I don't know.....that reads like a typical butthurt Mcgregor fan to me.

A fighter getting in another fighter's face for talking tons of shit about his teammate? OH the horror, how terrible, how despicable...
This. I jumped onto his bandwagon the second he shoved Conor.

You say Bantamweight like it's multiple weight classes below Featherweight.

Still hoping. My boy Lineker can get the job done once he's healthy. That was the fight we all wanted anyways.
He dodged a bullet by Lineker pulling out. His block would have been long gone, lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back