Hoping Garbrandt gets his block knocked off

BlueMerle

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
A bantamweight getting in McGregors face? Lmao. After that stunt he pulled with McGregor. And I'm not even a big McGregor fan, but when you pull some shit like he pulled knowing nothing will happen, you lose credit in my book. And I won't even mention that nasty neck tat even though I just did, I'll leave it at that.

mcgregor-cody-tuf.png

Here's to hoping the kid gets some sense knocked into him.

A fighter getting in another fighter's face for talking tons of shit about his teammate? OH the horror, how terrible, how despicable...

You can't insult anybody's tattoo if you're not mentioning mac's in the same paragraph.

Horrendous stoppage. One of the worst I've seen.

God forbid anyone stands up for their fight team regardless of weight classes lol

TS sounds like the last person to count on in a confrontation.

Bad Stoppage? Are you guys dumb.

Dude was out like a light. Woke up when he hit the floor.

Cody wins by KO. I bet TS feels pretty dumb now.

I didn't think it would happen. Just hoped it would. Sometimes it's more fun rooting against someone than for them. All that really matters is Cody got me to watch his fight, which is really the most important thing. Putting eyes on screens and butts in seats.

After pushing Conor he shouldn't have hid behind Faber and the rest of Team America. Big balls on Cody but don't push a guy and hide behind you're team.

Shame on him for trying to up the ratings for that season.

Wtf was up with Mario during that stoppage?

Looks like hes stepping in to stop it, doesnt, walks between the fighters to the far side, then decides to stop it.

Get it together dude. Either let it be a walk off, or give Mendes a chance to fight back once you've given him a second. That half hearted stoppage shit is the worst.

Garbrandt's white trash neck tat over Cloner's gay swagger jacking tummy tiger.

Whatever man, Conor even said that he respects Garbrandt a lot for what he did. Conor called it, he knew that TJ was leaving Alpha Male. Cody probably knew it too, but he wasn't the kind of guy that was going to stand by idly and listen to someone trash his team. Conor said he respects loyalty, and Cody was being loyal to his team. TJ was the one who wasn't loyal, according to Conor. Plus Cody is a cool guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back