HoFF

Full Send
Banned
Reaction score
Paul is in for a long night.

Hey Felder, yer done bud.

Watch till the end.

<{JustBleed}>

Rooting for Felder here, would be rad if he got somewhere.

Misread: Thought Felder was busted for finishing with a hooker.

Last edited:
Wheres all this hooker hype coming from? Felder by tko.

Paul is in for a long night.

Hey Felder, yer done bud.

Will be damn impressive if he does. Felder has only ever been stopped due to a cut. Felder basically fought Barboza to a draw last time out (people can argue the decision but fight was razor close) while Barboza pulverized Hokker.

I still like Hooker's chances to win but a stoppage...I'd be really damn impressed.

I’m just here to make fun of Hooker. Although I also have him winning. He’s the only hooker I know who doesn’t mind you hitting it for 25’ and doesn’t lay n pray, plus will try to finish you at all costs. Although we also need a headline like “Felder chokes hooker in Auckland” so it’s a win-win.

All i want for my birthday is for Paul Felder to get violently KTFO

I hope Hooker gets the finish. Would really boost him into strong title contention. But more so for me I'd rather him shut Felder up.

People sleep on Hooker for the Boza fight, like Edson is some kind of scrub. Styles make fights, Felder loads up on everything. Hooker is going to beat him to the punch everytime and we already know he's tough asf. Felder is also a very tough dude so I won't predict a round, but I've got Hooker by finish.

Edit: also I think Felder been on the Dawgs. In one of his more recent interviews he commented on the fans concern of him loading up on all his shots and his cardio. The issue with him loading up was never his cardio, it's the fact that precision strikers can beat him to the punch.

Last edited:
Back