• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hooker has no chance

You think Hooker is an elite fighter who deserves a titleshot?

I'll make a sig bet with you, when do you think he'll be champ/

What the ? The stupidity of your post was that people only support him because of his skin colour .

Nobody ever claimed he'd be champ you special man.

What the ? The stupidity of your post was that people only support him because of his skin colour .

people dont care about this shit in MMA

When Anderson fought Weidman most americans supported Anderson. When Fedor fought Coleman,most americans supported Fedor. They were more confident in the body of work and percieved skill level than where they were from or what color they were.

You got mad cause I called him a gatekeeper.

I said that him being white does play a factor with some fans. Some fans are racist, or do you deny this?

This is why you're a window-licking hypocrite dumbfuck. You do think racist fans exist, when you talk about people defending Izzy against DDP, but you don't have the nutsack to admit that same bias exists in the other direction.

If you don't have the balls to engage with this topic in good faith then go back to watching powerslap.

<DisgustingHHH>

I said that him being white does play a factor with some fans. Some fans are racist, or do you deny this?

This is why you're a window-licking hypocrite dumbfuck. You do think racist fans exist, when you talk about people defending Izzy against DDP, but you don't have the nutsack to admit that same bias exists in the other direction.

If you don't have the balls to engage with this topic in good faith then go back to watching powerslap.

<DisgustingHHH>

<Lmaoo> you fucking tool . Nope never said shit about izzy because I'm a fan of his <45>

What the fuck is wrong with you ?

He is a gatekeeper lol and a very good one at that.

Absolutely fucking nothing to do with skin colour you bigoted bitch lol

Just because you view shit through the eyes of race doesn't mean I do nor people who are fan of Dan . Just because race is on your mind doesn't mean everyone else is.

You truly are a retard

<Lmaoo> you fucking tool . Nope never said shit about izzy because I'm a fan of his <45>

You are such a massive PUSSY you are pivoting away from what Izzy said cause you cant handle it!

If you were a fan of his you would know exactly what he said to DDP. Why are you pretending to have a frontal lobe missing like you don't?

Stop playing powerslap with your friends on the weekend, you're losing brain cells FAST!

<NotListening><Y2JSmirk><Waaah>

You are such a massive PUSSY you are pivoting away from what Izzy said cause you cant handle it!

If you were a fan of his you would know exactly what he said to DDP. Why are you pretending to have a frontal lobe missing like you don't?

Stop playing powerslap with your friends on the weekend, you're losing brain cells FAST!

<NotListening><Y2JSmirk><Waaah>

What in the absolute fuck are you going on about?

You really are special aren't you.?

<DisgustingHHH>

Dan is Maori...
He isn't "white" as you so eloquently put it.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Māori_people

Have a read. You might see some similiarities to what ypu are alluding to...

Bruh, if you knew anything about MMA you would know there's always a chance. What are you new?

Congrats to Hooker. V tough dude.

I too didn't think he had much hope of winning that fight.... but.....he did, so good on him.
Broken wrist too, dang.

There are favorite and heavy favorite, then there are bet your house because "no chance" threads. My response was appropriate as well.
Whatever helps you sleep at night lol

You can be a white maori you fool.

Do you think Canelo isn't hispanic because he's white?

Read a book.
“White” Māori… come on it’s time to educate yourself.
You are the only person saying anyone should be defined by the colour of their skin.

Back