Honesty...

Funnily enough I'm nearly that gray, only half his age and not as good looking though...
How fugly has someone to be in order to be less good looking than prince Charming Charles?

<Huh2>

Come on, eternal! What's with self-deprecating bs?
Where's honesty in that statement?

I find honesty being a tool.. it's great when applied at the right time but a guy carrying a chain saw all the time will have a sore back and few friends..

There’s shades to every interaction. Ultimately it’s better for everyone to be honest rather than lie but part of knowing how to talk to people is knowing how to talk to them without upsetting them.
I only tell the truth about myself. And they lose it.

How fugly has someone to be in order to be less good looking than prince Charming Charles?

<Huh2>

Come on, eternal! What's with self-deprecating bs?
Where's honesty in that statement?
Self deprecating humour is about the only kind I have at the moment. And women constantly tell me how good looking I am, but...

I like 24/7. Mostly white lies. Sometimes it’s the smarter thing to do. People can’t always handle honesty.

I'm lyin rn
It's your job...
Not sure what that means. They want to fuck me, fall in love when they do, and then absolutely lose their shit when they figure out I'm not a keeper (not enough money). Like it's my fucking fault. I'm seriously starting to hate women, i feel sorry for next one I fuck, I'm not going to be nice.

It's your job...

Not sure what that means. They want to fuck me, fall in love when they do, and then absolutely lose their shit when they figure out I'm not a keeper (not enough money). Like it's my fucking fault. I'm seriously starting to hate women, i feel sorry for next one I fuck, I'm not going to be nice.
"Butt" is a funny word.
That's it.

I like 24/7. Mostly white lies. Sometimes it’s the smarter thing to do. People can’t always handle honesty.
It's being honest about myself that fucks me over. It's funny, I tell them I get in a lot of brawls, all good. I tell them I don't come from sex (weirds them out a bit, but all good) I tell them if I have only kissed a couple of the women I have actually fucked (quite a few) even that's ok. Had one chick that I fooled around with quite a bit, that I wasn't good enough for, but the moment I said that I knew we could never a serious relationship she absolutely lost it, and looked like a sulky child the next time I saw her. (Made no sense it was her choice) I figured she wanted to just string me along as a fuck toy but couldn't handle when I treated her the same.

Back