Honesty...

Honesty is really important. If you can get a chick to want to fuck you for you than you money like doug funnie. Honesty is #1 but you can still be a dirtbag even if you honest.

Honesty is really important. If you can get a chick to want to fuck you for you than you money like doug funnie. Honesty is #1 but you can still be a dirtbag even if you honest.
I get 'em fuck alright. It's keep 'em I find difficult.

Never ever is honesty overrated.

There might be times when you should shut up (not if you cheat on people though) but generally being honest will help you and others in the long run.

It'll make you a better person and give you a better life.

Never ever is honesty overrated.

There might be times when you should shut up (not if you cheat on people though) but generally being honest will help you and others in the long run.

It'll make you a better person and give you a better life.
Hasn't given me a better life, that's for sure. Made me a martyr if anything.

Is it overrated at times? I manage to bomb things being honest about myself.
Messed up with one chick by saying I didn't care if she slept around, unless we were serious.
I told her that I though honesty was more important than monogamy. She didn't like that I think? I refuse to lie, but sometimes it seems like it would be a lot easier.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

I fucked a chick 12 years younger last night and this morning and today, yeah I had to lie about my age

Honesty is the best policy, no one ever said it was the right thing or the smart thing. Its the weakest of gambits.
People dont really want honest they want to hear what they want to hear. Mild lies and mild honesty.

Hasn't given me a better life, that's for sure. Made me a martyr if anything.
Well, in the case of your OP i can imagine that.

Of course you gotta work on yourself, but i'm speaking from personal experience.
Takes some time as well.

She was probably ok with the honesty part but not happy about you sleeping with other women?

Sober up man. Stick with the ganja.

Is it overrated at times? I manage to bomb things being honest about myself.
Messed up with one chick by saying I didn't care if she slept around, unless we were serious.
I told her that I though honesty was more important than monogamy. She didn't like that I think? I refuse to lie, but sometimes it seems like it would be a lot easier.

There’s shades to every interaction. Ultimately it’s better for everyone to be honest rather than lie but part of knowing how to talk to people is knowing how to talk to them without upsetting them.

Being honest is the best as long as you have nothing to hide.

Back