Honestly I would much rather see the elderly fight than WMMA

Scheme

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Elderly men atleast know how to throw a punch correctly. While they may be slower and more fragile at least they have proper technique (which is all that seperates MMA from a blood sport).

Henderson and the NogBro's are there for your viewing pleasure mate.

Jokes aside, do you really deserve a bump?

I'd only watch if they are allowed to use their walking sticks

photo.jpg

That old man used his walking stick... like a ninja

That nipple slip recently gives me hope.

What a milestone.

wmma is pretty terrible.

Would be pretty fun watching old folks go at it.

I think the two are equally bad. Watching Mark Coleman on his last legs was as hard to watch as some of these WMMA fights. I'll admit some of the WMMA fights are interesting but if I had to pick I'd say axe them all.

That nipple slip recently gives me hope.

What a milestone.

I imagine you mean hope that a more stacked fighter has the same problem.

I wonder, if one woman has a wardrobe malfunction and the other KO's her while she's readjusting, does that go as a no contest?

Crazy. Last night's PPV was one of the worst in a while for me.

I liked the Issa/Alcantara and Maia fights on the prelims, but then all the male fights on the main card were putting me to sleep. Struve/Nog looked like it was in slow motion and Shogun/Nog was a waste of a co-main. The TUF fighters didn't really impress me much either.

At least with the Jag/Claudia fight there was some action: Claudia came to throw down. Ronda's knockout was pretty exciting too.

I imagine you mean hope that a more stacked fighter has the same problem.

I wonder, if one woman has a wardrobe malfunction and the other KO's her while she's readjusting, does that go as a no contest?

I would imagine that would fall into the Hello Japan category.

No one gives a shit.

You probably enjoy LHW/HW because of the big bulky muscles the fighters have :redface:

You're insecurities and tendency to feel threatened by women is lying in your subconscious. This is why you feel this way, TS. Of course you will refute it, laugh it, and reply with some raucous remark... but it's true.

A grown man that is secure with himself has no problem watching a woman fight another woman.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back