Honestly I would much rather see the elderly fight than WMMA

Elderly men atleast know how to throw a punch correctly. While they may be slower and more fragile at least they have proper technique (which is all that seperates MMA from a blood sport).

then don;t watch it TS... or come onto public forums to cry about it for attention either :)

I would imagine that would fall into the Hello Japan category.

Maybe but that was his own fault for not defending. Wouldn't it be more like losing your mouthpiece? Btw is there a rule against pulling down your opponent's shorts as a tactic? Or for WMMA, pulling up her top?

Maybe but that was his own fault for not defending. Wouldn't it be more like losing your mouthpiece? Btw is there a rule against pulling down your opponent's shorts as a tactic? Or for WMMA, pulling up her top?

You can't grab you opponent's short, no. But you can grab your own. So I bet it's not illegal to pull up your own top. Yolo.

Nine out ten posters here consider the WMMA fights a pissbreak but don't find this minor annoyance big enough to confront the brigade of sexually frustrated white knights.

Crazy. Last night's PPV was one of the worst in a while for me.

I liked the Issa/Alcantara and Maia fights on the prelims, but then all the male fights on the main card were putting me to sleep. Struve/Nog looked like it was in slow motion and Shogun/Nog was a waste of a co-main. The TUF fighters didn't really impress me much either.

At least with the Jag/Claudia fight there was some action: Claudia came to throw down. Ronda's knockout was pretty exciting too.

This. People are complaining about WMMA after a main card in which the women's fights were better than the men's.

Back