Honest Question for Edgar Fans

I'm glad Edgare was robbed in the second fight because Bendo shouldnt have to rematch him in the first place. Now add the fact that bendo wouldnt have gotten another fight and I say fuck that shit

immediate rematches are lame. Bendo won the first time and Edgar shouldn't have gotten the rematch, even though the judges got the second time wrong.

Neither Penn nor Maynard shouldn've got an immediate rematch.

it would have been ok because Bendo would have had a chance to get another shot after probably just one more win, probably against Pettis like the poster above said. you can't have 3 title fights in a row between the same 2 guys.

I'm glad Edgare was robbed in the second fight because Bendo shouldnt have to rematch him in the first place. Now add the fact that bendo wouldnt have gotten another fight and I say fuck that shit

I don't get this. No matter how much I dislike a fighter, or the fight, I never am glad when someone loses a decision they should have won. Bendo clearly won the 1st fight, and Frankie clearly won the 2nd. I wouldn't have minded a 3rd if Frankie was given the decision, but I don't think the UFC would have set that fight up.

Edgar won 3 rounds and possibly even a fourth. He should have got the nod, and fought nate

immediate rematches are lame. Bendo won the first time and Edgar shouldn't have gotten the rematch, even though the judges got the second time wrong.

Neither Penn nor Maynard shouldn've got an immediate rematch.

A lot of people thought Penn won the 1st fight, Penn is also a UFC legend, so I can understand why they gave him the rematch. The Maynard fight was a CRAZY fight that ended in a draw so I understand that too. I didn't really agree with Frankie getting the immediate rematch in first place though, seemed like it was only because Frankie gave 2 ppl immediate rematches so they felt it was right to let him have one too.

I don't get this. No matter how much I dislike a fighter, or the fight, I never am glad when someone loses a decision they should have won. Bendo clearly won the 1st fight, and Frankie clearly won the 2nd. I wouldn't have minded a 3rd if Frankie was given the decision, but I don't think the UFC would have set that fight up.

Edgar should have never fought Bendo again. I rather have the guy who lost the first fight get screwed rather than the original winner.

Best part of Edgar losing is, NO MORE REMATCHES!

Seriously, 2 fights with Penn, 2 fights with Maynard & 2 fights with Bendo, ALL IN A ROW. Enough is enough.

Bendo beat Diaz, no rematch. Up next will most likely be Pettis if he beats Cerrone.

One rematch 99% of MMA fans want to see.

Gotta agree. Those rematches were getting kind of old, especially in the LW division that has so many good fighters.

it sucks that the judges gave benson the win in the 2nd fight but at least edgar is finally fighting aldo. with edgar out of 155 maybe penn will come back and he would have some good fights against bendo maynard pettis barboza etc. and maynard now has a better shot at going for the belt again. also maynard and bendo would be an awsome fight. good wrestlers who will come right at each other in the standup

imgres

If Edgar won (which he did), then he would have fought Diaz. After that, he would have likely fought Bendo again.

Back