HomerThompson WR President and OT doormat no redemption thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright people catch me up but be brief. Why is anyone mad at captain Davis.
Screenshot_20180821-141223.png
Capt. n' homer got into a slapfight 'cause homer snitches in the o.t.(he got his feelings hurt over a pwn by ceez)

Just like you seemed very hurt when @Pineapple Randy made fun of you when you made your first video (Very dark to hide your disgusting features) here lol

I was heartbroken, but I've accepted the shame, and i promise the next video will have adequate...nay MOVIE quality lighting.

Lol you tried to act smart but were too stupid to pull it off. Maybe next time, Sara.
Keep deflecting from your lack of reading comprehension. Don't worry I'm sure someone will believe you

Cant believe you are truly melting down like that. Wtf. Youve been here too long imo. Thought at first you were trolling but come on now. Somebody says something redic and you flip out and try to get people banned and cap demodded? Dude....you for one should know not take this stuff serious. You have been in the war room with those sensitive pussies far too long. Just lol at all this.

Last edited:
That :eek::eek::eek:et @HomerThompson , and the snitching hoards in the WR tried to kill Old Joe..... For making public service announcements about their lying, rat-fink president. News flash to those assholes:

70BE471A-02A8-4CD1-BE21-C005AF8A0674.gif

I made it back to the ghetto alive.

@TeTe, please update my stats in the reported thread.

Lol english is my second language. Whats your excuse for sucking at the only language you speak?
That :eek::eek::eek:et @HomerThompson , and the snitching hoards in the WR tried to kill Old Joe..... For making public service announcements about their lying, rat-fink president. News flash to those assholes:

View attachment 424997

I made it back to the ghetto alive.

@TeTe, please update my stats in the reported thread.

Reported thread is history, got locked up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back