HomerThompson WR President and OT doormat no redemption thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again, I thoughtfully explained why im not gonna pile. Just because this place is real life to some of you guys, doesnt mean it is to me.

Yet here you are trying to solidify something over and over lol

The “This place isn’t serious to me!” Pwn is old and aged just like you as a poster

2uputd5.jpg

<VinceShock>You didn't know you're not supposed to chew the pits ??

[omg1] And you're responsible sometimes for the education of our fat young ppl??

Only time youre getting a response (I find your posts, reliance on gifs, obscene colored font, and childlike giddiness over resizing words completely repulsive)

Olive was supposed to be pitted(waitress assured me/menu specified)

Yet here you are trying to solidify something over and over lol

The “This place isn’t serious to me!” Pwn is old and aged just like you as a poster
You are free to feel that way. Just like im free to not pile on someone I have a lot in common with politically.

You are free to feel that way. Just like im free to not pile on someone I have a lot in common with politically.

Go rent out an ice cream truck with @HomerThompson , record your duties and show us how much you two really care for children lol

But don’t be surprised when that shit backlashes lol

2uputd5.jpg

Only time youre getting a response (I find your posts, reliance on gifs, obscene colored font, and childlike giddiness over resizing words completely repulsive)

Olive was supposed to be pitted(waitress assured me/menu specified)

{<diva} Not my fault your a miserable prick... I'm having a great time. You chipping a tooth on a olive pit was probably the universe's way of saying it hates you.

We are both liberals
Both very anti war
Both anti saudi
Both heavily criticize israels aggression
Both anti usa imperialism
Both anti trump
Both hate mexicans

Another predictable build up post...

I remember way back when type of shit here..

We are both liberals
Both very anti war
Both anti saudi
Both heavily criticize israels aggression
Both anti usa imperialism
Both anti trump
Both hate mexicans

This list makes sense for a muslim except the bald face lie about war

Hello Crave?
It's me, homer
I think the quote you were looking for is, "are you there crave it's me homer"

Also is there's like a link to a crave email that I just miss? How do all these guys just know the email?

@HomerThompson aka snitch bitch is faker than @44nutman e-tough guy act, LOL!!
At least I am not a liar, Lord of Lies Palis.
giphy.gif

Still being a coward with the account bet, I see. Spread lies, gets called out and then pretends it does not happen. Those are text book liar behavior traits.
Be a man for once in your life, Lord of Lies, apologize for making false statements about me or back up your suck hole and make an account bet if I ever reported you.

I think the quote you were looking for is, "are you there crave it's me homer"

Also is there's like a link to a crave email that I just miss? How do all these guys just know the email?
Damn Sara just called the entire off topic snitches.

Alright people catch me up but be brief. Why is anyone mad at captain Davis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back