Homeless Shelters?

Slick_36

Bad Man from Borger, Texas
@Gold
Reaction score
So I reached in to my girlfriends popcorn and ruined her Christmas. She hit me and spit in my face, then kicked me out and broke up with me later. I moved across the country to be here with her, I have no friends or family and I sold my car to get here. Just got a job, maybe a second one too that has been what I've been wanting to do for years. I don't want to go back home empty handed again. I don't know what to do.

Does anyone know how homeless shelters work? Any advice?

First things first, you have to fuck her mom to get even.

She abused you and broke up with you because you put your hand in her popcorn?

There was a dick in that popcorn bro ...

She abused you and broke up with you because you put your hand in her popcorn?

There was a dick in that popcorn bro ...
She has a gluten allergy and has got upset with me a few times over the past few months for reaching for her food. I made the mistake of thinking that having just washed my hands made it ok.

Her mom is 70. I think I'm done with women after this. Just going to focus on myself.

my brother is done with women as well. maybe you two can hook up and see where it goes?

age? location? stats?

First things first, you have to fuck her mom to get even.

Dude...

method=get&s=jcvd.gif

Thirty minutes outside of Portland.
I used to live in Portland and you don't want to go to a homeless shelter there. In fact steer clear of Portland all together. Get a cheap Walmart tent and live in the woods for awhile

She has a gluten allergy and has got upset with me a few times over the past few months for reaching for her food. I made the mistake of thinking that having just washed my hands made it ok.

Not polite reaching in ppls food.

TS, but seriously, you have to fuck her Mom.

Seems like your life has been a series of recently bad decisions. Homeless shelters suck. If you have jobs, I'd stay in a cheap ass motel at least.

Seems like the relationship was otherwise on strong foundations if it took something as terrible as touching her food to end it as dramatically as it did. Definitely the type of relationship to completely alter your life for and sell your car.

Back