Homeless Shelters?

Seriously... over reaching into a bag of popcorn?

I really hope this is a troll thread.

So for Christmas you received a life free of that insane fuck! Merry Christmas! Good luck TS

Sounds like a type of girl you would meet in Portland, story checks out.

She has a gluten allergy and has got upset with me a few times over the past few months for reaching for her food. I made the mistake of thinking that having just washed my hands made it ok.

If this is the whole story behind the split, consider yourself lucky to be out of that relationship. She look like a psycho. Best thing that could happen. A Christmas Miracle in my opinion.

She has a gluten allergy and has got upset with me a few times over the past few months for reaching for her food. I made the mistake of thinking that having just washed my hands made it ok.
Dude, she did you a favor if that's the kind of shit that sets her off.

I also have a gluten allergy and that wouldn't be a legitimate concern.

Sorry, sherbro. That's a shitty way to spend Christmas. Maybe look into a local hostel instead. Chin up.

I'm very disappointed in my Sherdog brethren as we are 27 posts into the thread and nobody has posted this.<{poor?}>

Last edited:
That's not how gluten works. I'm a baker and live in Portland. I'm usually dusted with flour from work so if you'd like you can tell me when/where she goes grocery shopping and I can "accidentally" dust her up for you.

Thirty minutes outside of Portland.
Which way? Your best bet is going to
Be finding a room to rent on nextdoor, r/Portland or Craigslist.
I used to live in Portland and you don't want to go to a homeless shelter there. In fact steer clear of Portland all together. Get a cheap Walmart tent and live in the woods for awhile
its cool, our shelters are full up and the mayor says it's legal for the homeless to camp any fucking where they please. Sidewalks, city parks, make shift tent cities.

I get the feeling I'm missing something here
She was upset I hadn't been affectionate enough over the past week. The past month she has been studying for a big test she needs to do well on to get in to the PhD programs she needs. I could have done better there, but I have been so busy lately and am often aloof.

She apologized, told me it's not her and her PTSD got triggered. I believe it and I think we can work on the relationship, but I can't keep doing shit like that. At some point, I have to have some self respect. Thankyou all so much for the help, I appreciate it.

reached into my girlfriends popcorn?? I'm stoned as I just smoked a fairly large joint but I feel like I'm missing something? What does that mean..?

And when you say" I don't want to go back home empty handed again" That sounds like you move into a girls place after dating for not too long, and this has happened several times..??

Another story about a sherdog vagabond? The trolling levels having gotten pathetic.

Your ex is getting rammed by the guy who sells her popcorn. I hope that knowledge brings you comfort in this time of need.

giphy.gif

That's not how gluten works. I'm a baker and live in Portland. I'm usually dusted with flour from work so if you'd like you can tell me when/where she goes grocery shopping and I can "accidentally" dust her up for you.

Wait, you are not a doctor? All these years I thought you were...

cheap motel, google the shit out of someone looking for a roommate to help pay the rent

or just sell your arse on tha corner and sleep at whoever takes you home

TS is almost so fucking stupid that I almost feel sorry for him.

Almost.

You moved across the country, and sold your car...all for a chick who won't let you reach into her popcorn...

I'm sorry for your situation -- but, how ugly are you?

Seems like the relationship was otherwise on strong foundations if it took something as terrible as touching her food to end it as dramatically as it did. Definitely the type of relationship to completely alter your life for and sell your car.

Hey hindsight is 20/20.

Ts sorry to hear about your troubles. Since the relationship seems to be back on, start hoarding your money for the next inevitable freak out. Having to rely on other people sucks. Merry christmas and best of luck.

You moved across the country, and sold your car...all for a chick who won't let you reach into her popcorn...

I'm sorry for your situation -- but, how ugly are you?
Sad thing is, I'm handsome and in good shape, the world is my oyster, right now.

Back