Home Town Judging Strikes AGAIN

What’d you guys think of Ricci getting the nod over Tecia? Ricci couldn’t get anything going on the feet cus she kept getting blitzed then failed 9/10 tds. She did nothing against the fence except fail takedowns and looked to lose pretty clearly on the feet
also bad. lots of stupid decisions tonight.

That height cut from 6’8” is getting ridiculously bad for Woodson, he needs to move up.

I would like to hear the argument for Alex 30-27. He very clearly lost the 1st.
I’m curious how closely those arguing hometown decision took a look at Cacares’s face when the cards were being read. Not only did Alex show awareness of having lost prior to its announcement, but his face was wrecked. Woodson landed the much more meaningful shots and out struck on numbers. No hometown decision here.

I’m curious how closely those arguing hometown decision took a look at Cacares’s face when the cards were being read. Not only did Alex show awareness of having lost prior to its announcement, but his face was wrecked. Woodson landed the much more meaningful shots and out struck on numbers. No hometown decision here.

Another "look at his face" decision, thought we had established that's not how the winner is picked

And maybe he looked dejected because he knew he had to win convincingly to beat the hometown guy

A unanimous decision for Woodson is borderline hometown stuff. A 30-27? Give me a break

Wasn't a robbery. Sean clearly won the 1st, and scoring the 2nd for him is perfectly reasonable. 30-27 is stupid af, but it's not like it impacted the end result.

It’s my town so I don’t care
<{ohyeah}>

Yeah thought that's was a bad decision. Hate these hometown robberies.

30-27 Woodson is CRAZYYYY.

I thought Bruce Leeroy won at least 2.

The Buckley fight might be sketchy too.

Woodson 3-0 wasn't bad. He won 2 rounds pretty clearly.

Buckly fight was pretty easy to score for Bucks. Dude dominated lol.

Sure felt to me like Alex won. I can't stand watching Woodson's style though, so maybe I scored with bias. It is such an ugly style. Lot's of actions with him doing very little. He looks like he's gonna get flatlined by a reasonably powerful puncher who can swarm him. He was getting tagged a lot while trying to get away or move back.

It's literally getting argued in the first two posts of this thread ...
Well, he didn't really "make an argument" he just said an argument could be made.

He just suggested someone might, but he didn't actually say anything to justify that, or explain why.

What I have not seen is anyone give a reason for leeroy winning round 1

Goff beat Waters.

Judges deserve a slap.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sammywells
Back