Holy thread pollution! I'll add another. ***NOT A ROBBERY***

PHATV

Boss Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
You could argue the first bout I think, but this was very close and 115-113 X 2 and 114-114 is totally acceptable and even the same scores in favor of GGG would have been. It was close. Great fight, no scoring issues. Jesus.

Knock the robbery shit off. It almost screams I DKSAB.

You could argue the first bout I think, but this was very close and 115-113 X 2 and 114-114 is totally acceptable and even the same scores in favor of GGG would have been. It was close. Great fight, no scoring issues. Jesus.

Knock the robbery shit off. It almost screams I DKSAB.

yea, banning anyone calling it a robbery would greatly help sherdog as a whole. Not just in this subforum. Would show the trolls and assclowns who don't know shit about anything, but act like they do... but they don't.

This was fight of the year thus far IMO, and an all time classic.

yea, banning anyone calling it a robbery would greatly help sherdog as a whole. Not just in this subforum. Would show the trolls and assclowns who don't know shit about anything, but act like they do... but they don't.

This! All time classic. Hall of fame fight. This will be one of those classic fights on ESPN in about 30 years.

Cool thread but Vegas has confirmed it was a robbery...

My man... I just posted same thing in another thread.

This gets old. The hollow complaints reak of butt hurt mma fans attempting to bellittle anything that upstages “real fighting “.

Ohh crap.. I was correct.

Someone actually post a mma is better than Boxing thread... too funny . Poor sensitive little pups

Ohh crap.. I was correct.

Someone actually post a mma is better than Boxing thread... too funny . Poor sensitive little pups

I think that got moved from the heavies, needs to hit the dump.

who was it that said in fairly recent times that the reason mma is getting more popular than boxing is because mma never has controversial scores?

Who do you think won the 12th round? I just want to know that.

Who do you think won the 12th round? I just want to know that.

Me? I thought it was razor close but gave it to Canelo. I had several rounds like that, though. And gave most to GGG.

I had it 115-113 GGG at the end. 106-103 going into the 12th.

Me? I thought it was razor close but gave it to Canelo. I had several rounds like that, though. And gave most to GGG.

I had it 115-113 GGG at the end. 106-103 going into the 12th.

I had the 12th for GGG.

An awesome fight. I had no idea who won it after the final bell. Could have gone either way.

Glad I got to watch this live.

Back