"Holy shit, Machida cutting weight !?" - Dana White

So basically you are still upset a day later over the PED accusations.

You are saying that he purposely gained weight for the fight with rockhold, and he was purposely fighting at a smaller weight for his previous fights.
I don't understand why you're phrasing it that way. You do understand the concept of cutting water weight versus dieting down, right?

I don't understand why you're phrasing it that way. You do understand the concept of cutting water weight versus dieting down, right?

Well what he is trying to imply is that machida wouldn't have been lighter weight for the Weidman Munoz and Davis fights if he was on PEDs, he would have been heavier because peds cause weight gain.

That couldn't be further from the truth. Not all anabolic steroids cause weight gain.

Winstrol, masteron, halotestin, primobolan, ect cause minimal weight gain, but give you strength gains and higher red blood cell count.

The suspicion of machida between the mousasi fight and the rockhold fight is not just because of his physical appearance, it was also due to his performance.

He was much more fast, explosive and powerful against mousasi. He looked slow and lethargic against rockhold, after the ufc had announced new drug testing would be taking place.

Machida is a speed based fighter. Gaining weight and getting fatter against Rockhold makes absolutely no sense for his style of fighting. Makes no sense why he would purposely make himself fatter and slower.

Im I the only one who thought it was inconsiderate of him to drop his sweat on the mat like that?

Let's just be happy if Machida still knows who he is after that elbow Luke slammed against his skull on the ground.

The OP didnt prove anythin you said. Do you have any sources to support this argumment ur making here

And i agree, Pettis, Weidman, and Machida are three guys who have looked and fought noticeably different

At Machida's advanced age of 37, you can see a rapid decline in physique. Heck, I don't even think its a big difference at all but it is easy to decline in reflexes, speed, explosiveness, etc with age, especially 37. You can literally get old overnight

Well, Rockhold agreed with him.
Rockhold looked soft and lethargic against Weidman. But lucky for him, Weidman looked even worse, probably because, you know, he quit drinking.....

Back