Holy s**t, Blaydes moaning after the KO

"That's Herb dean's fault", was a stupid thing to say.

That shit is on BB. If you're going to blast a clearly KOed opponent like an animal, don't turn around and try to cop out by blaming the ref like a bitch.

Lewis is right.

Herb wasn't in position to stop the extra shots.

"We've been over the rules" or whatever the ref says at the beginning includes "go until I stop you".

Lewis is right.

Herb wasn't in position to stop the extra shots.

"We've been over the rules" or whatever the ref says at the beginning includes "go until I stop you".

Citing the rules, as an excuse for why you can't control yourself, is a pathetic cop out in and of itself.

Just own the fact that you wanted to blast away at a defenseless guy, like a savage animal.

Citing the rules, as an excuse for why you can't control yourself, is a pathetic cop out in and of itself.

Just own the fact that you wanted to blast away at a defenseless guy, like a savage animal.

I'm not going to pretend to know what being in that position is like so I'm not going to critique Lewis' ability to control himself.

If the ref was in proper position, we're not having this conversation.

Derrick is not a good person, but it isn't like he's an outlier in MMA. Most of MMA guys are trash. Remember how the beloved Robert Whittaker was like a joyful child hearing he injured and impaired Darren Till.

ArtisticTenseGnat-size_restricted.gif

"That's Herb Dean's fault", was a stupid thing to say.

That shit is on BB. If you're going to blast a clearly KOed opponent, like an animal, don't turn around and try to cop out by blaming the ref.

It is what it is, you've got to get yourself into a certain mindset to fight someone like Curtis Blaydes I reckon.

Lewis said in his post fight interview that he prayed and asked for God to forgive Blaydes in the back once his adrenaline died down.

It’s nice to see that level of sportsmanship after witnessing this. This is just sad to watch.

Back