HOLY MOTHER! UFC legend Anderson Silva looking shredded (Video of today's training)

Anderson will most likely win, but fuck it, Diaz by TKO :icon_lol:

Oh that's right, if you lose you suck here in sherdog. Silva will of course be destroyed by the slower, not as hard hitting, gets frustrated easily, never a champ world beater that is Nick Diaz.

I didn't use them as excuses because those things actually happened?

I'd love to see them fight without him goofing off or breaking his chin, I didn't say that's WHY he lost or sticking up for him/making excuses just THAT THOSE THINGS HAPPENED.

Difference.

You are right. Looking back I reacted to something you were not saying. Sorry.

We kinda look the same minus he is darker and can fight, I would not call him shredded

I dun think he looks shredded tho

You are right. Looking back I reacted to something you were not saying. Sorry.

Well it is Sherdog it's easy to get used to people making excuses lol

Chris did destroy him. Strange as circumstances were.

What's his reach compared to the Diaz?

Are you looking for a career as a TMZ reporter?

The Spider is definitely looking great. Cant wait for his return

I hope Nick already scored some potent Indica to relief the pain of the brutal beatdown he is about to receive.

Im shocked that someone comes back after a break like that. I hope he still has it. One thing is for sure though, he cant wait a whole round to get aggressive anymore.

Yeah, he looks very fit.
I don't think he needs to be to beat Diaz, but I am glad to see he is taking it seriously anyway.

He looks lean which is a good sign considering he's fighting 5 rounds with an endurance athlete and coming off a huge layoff.

Seems in very good shape. I'm nervous for this fight even though it should be easy on paper.

Back