HOLY MOTHER! UFC legend Anderson Silva looking shredded (Video of today's training)

anderson does look in great shape. he normally isn't that lean. he's definitely been doing some weight training. we'll see if it translates into a great performance.

He'll get TKO'd IF he tries to box with Diaz.

Don't do drugs, kid. Anderson's movement will expose Diaz's lack of boxing skills. Diaz really can't do anything to a person who doesn't stand right in front of him.

- First off, in the words of the GOAT "Board not hit back" and same goes to that pad.

- Secondly, he's not ripped. The new GOAT KING is the definition of ripped. He's in shape, and looks like he usually does.

- Thirdly, the WW GOAT says he is not impressed by your thread title.

- Lastly, MW GOAT said "is normal"

- Dem Goats but most lastly...

comp-silva-diaz-taunting-1.jpg

This picture is for TS...you wanna ripped, shredded Silva, here he is

Anderson-SIlva-Young.jpg

Looks like Jon Jones gave him a present short for Christmas..

Also, talk about JBJ having chicken legs..
Anderson's tighs look small on this vid...

same ol andy, but hes gonna preform we can be sure of that

Yay.

Hopefully he can fight Weidman for a third time without goofing off or breaking his chin.

I can see why it would be tempting to use those custom made excuses for why Silva lost twice, but Weidman beat Silva up in both fights.

I see more pectoral definition

Far from shredded, but less soft than usual i grant you

Soft or not, i don't think Nick Diaz ever had a chance, and frankly, i don't see any point in this fight

Crossing fingers that Nick will atleast make it competitive, but i doubt it

No point? To see Nick get his ass kicked is worth every penny

I can see why it would be tempting to use those custom made excuses for why Silva lost twice, but Weidman beat Silva up in both fights.

I didn't use them as excuses because those things actually happened?

I'd love to see them fight without him goofing off or breaking his chin, I didn't say that's WHY he lost or sticking up for him/making excuses just THAT THOSE THINGS HAPPENED.

Difference.

gonna throw those knees when diaz steps in the pocket

brutal

I didn't use them as excuses because those things actually happened?

I'd love to see them fight without him goofing off or breaking his chin, I didn't say that's WHY he lost or sticking up for him/making excuses just THAT THOSE THINGS HAPPENED.

Difference.

Weidman knocked him down once and knocked him out in the other fight. But to say he broke his chin is a little harsh.

Back