Holy moly! New Jobs Report Shatters Expectations! 220,000 MAGA Jobs added in June!

That's funny someone would call you a creepy stalker, because you're easily one of the most stalked people on Sherdog, people always try to bring you up unprovoked (@Jack V Savage) and always try to keep track of any lies or inconsistencies from you. People even talk shit about you for using Ignore and now you're a creepy stalker, lol.

It's cool. You've seen SD enough to have seen that pop up. People don't like getting checked (and claim "stalking" to stop it) OR ignored. The only way to make everyone happy is to agree with everyone without suggesting that your agreement implies disagreement with others.

I don't need to make any argument.You ability to digest bullshit is just as amazing as your inability to process reality.Who in their right mind looks at a list of stuff mostly other people did or thing that would have happened no matter who was in office and then give credit to said person?

Your logic on Trumps "achievements" is basically "he was in the presidents chair when these things happened (whether he would have been there or not) and claim MAGA!!

Trump is basically Indiana Jones in Raiders of the Lost Ark.
(bear with me for a second)
Indiana Jones had NO bearing on the outcome.Whether he was in the movie or not the nazis still would have found the ark and taken it to an island and ALL died.

Trump is sitting in a chair while things already set in motion years before he became president happens around him that is not doing shit.

Yes go on, tell us how illegal immigration would have dropped 70% without Trump.

Tell us who would have made SA fork over billions of dollars.

Saved money on aircrafts.

Pulled out of Paris agreement.

Donates his paycheck.

I could go on, and I will for the next 8 years while you continually get owned in threads because you don't think ahead to how someone can Bill Clinton (that's a metaphor for rape) your weak argument.

Why is this thread not in the dump.

Yes go on, tell us how illegal immigration would have dropped 70% without Trump.

Tell us who would have made SA fork over billions of dollars.

Saved money on aircrafts.

Pulled out of Paris agreement.

Donates his paycheck.

I could go on, and I will for the next 8 years while you continually get owned in threads because you don't think ahead to how someone can Bill Clinton (that's a metaphor for rape) your weak argument.
But he hasn't donated his paycheck yet
and pulling out of the paris deal was moronic
saved money on aircrafts? that's an achievement? lol
And the SA deal is basically enabling the 9/11 terrorist nation so yeah kudos to supporting radical islamic terrorism
according to immigration more mexicans have been LEAVING the US for the last 2 yrs than coming over (but the fear mongering rapists and murders build a wall rhetoric etc)

got anymore strawmen for me to burn?

But he hasn't donated his paycheck yet
and pulling out of the paris deal was moronic
saved money on aircrafts? that's an achievement? lol
And the SA deal is basically enabling the 9/11 terrorist nation so yeah kudos to supporting radical islamic terrorism
according to immigration more mexicans have been LEAVING the US for the last 2 yrs than coming over (but the fear mongering rapists and murders build a wall rhetoric etc)

got anymore strawmen for me to burn?

You got Bill Clinton'd, get over it.

So i guess you are admitting defeat then?FYI im a republican and voted for neither Clinton.

Well to start your first point was demonstrably false. It was widely reported just the other day. Google Trump donates paycheck, pick whichever source relieves your butthurt, they range from cnn to fox.

I ignored the rest because what is the point arguing with someone either so uninformed, or deliberately ignorant of the facts. Every point you made was stupid.

Saving billions from pulling out of Paris accord, accomplishment. Especially because he's the only one with balls enough to do it.

Saving 1.5 billion on two military planes is an accomplishment.

SA already committed their sins. Trump is making them pay for those sins, in cash. Accomplishment.

You think billions of dollars just magically appear? Every billion he saves helps MAGA.

So again, you got Bill Clinton'd. Clean yourself up and go cry about it elsewhere.

Well to start your first point was demonstrably false. It was widely reported just the other day. Google Trump donates paycheck, pick whichever source relieves your butthurt, they range from cnn to fox.

I ignored the rest because what is the point arguing with someone either so uninformed, or deliberately ignorant of the facts. Every point you made was stupid.

Saving billions from pulling out of Paris accord, accomplishment. Especially because he's the only one with balls enough to do it.

Saving 1.5 billion on two military planes is an accomplishment.

SA already committed their sins. Trump is making them pay for those sins, in cash. Accomplishment.

You think billions of dollars just magically appear? Every billion he saves helps MAGA.

So again, you got Bill Clinton'd. Clean yourself up and go cry about it elsewhere.
You sound like a low information human

You think that but.........................

Did you read through that list of things done since November?

What have democrats done? Nothing

In 4 years Trumps gonna be able to point to a giant list of things done to improve the country.

The only other option is to vote for a party led by Nancy pelosi and Maxine waters who haven't done a thing for America since passing gay marriage.

The saddest people will be folks like you, the "never trump" crew. You, Bill Krystol, and John McCain can all get together and share your survivor stories while we're out here MAGA'ing.

Why is this thread not in the dump.

Why should it be? Regardless of where you think the responsibility lies, it's still very real information, and a matter for discussion.

Funny that everything economy related that happened during the Obama administration was Bush's fault and everything that happens under the Trump administration will be Obama's credit. Funny how that works.
Is there even one person that claims that is how things work? Obama took office during a severe recession and left with years of job growth and full employment. I'll leave it to you to decide how much Obama contributed to that, but those two things are facts my friend.

And if you took the time to read my posts I point out some of the things Obama did and I pointed out that Trump hasn't done anything yet.

I'll give you one major one, and @kpt018 you can listenup and pay attention too. When the recession hit, the Bush Administration's immediate response was to do what? Immedately begin buying up toxic assets and insuring everyone that American banks could cover the costs. What does that sound like to you?
I'm not following your conversation so I don't know what your point is here.

67907925.jpg

Not sure what you are referring to as accomplishments from this link.
Stimulus? Guantanamo Bay? I don't really see much else you could be referring to. I would put Trump's accomplishments ahead of Obama's at this point in his tenure. Supreme Court Justice Affirmed. Rolled back regulations on the coal industry. Got us out of the Paris Accord. Approved the Dakota access Pipeline and the Keystone XL pipeline. Illegal border crossings have dropped 61% since he took office. Executive order against Sanctuary cities. Bombed Syria for using chemical weapons. Bombed Isis in Afghanistan. Imposed new sanctions on 25 Iranian entities. Launched opioid abuse Commission. Saved taxpayers over 700 million with the F-35 renegotiation.
Not even close.

Back