• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Holy moly! New Jobs Report Shatters Expectations! 220,000 MAGA Jobs added in June!

No, you said that, "She used it to help herself get a job with Harvard." "It" being her belief that she had some Native American ancestry. This is a good example of you getting caught lying and then lying about. Look at the difference:

"She used it to help herself get a job with Harvard." and before that, "A white Democrat exploiting resources supposedly set aside for minorities...what a surprise."

"I said that she falsely claimed native American ancestry (in) a situation where it would be advantageous to her."

You watered down your claim so that you could more plausibly deny lying after you were caught.

I do believe she used her claim of Native American ancestry to get a job with Harvard. I also believe that claim is likely to be a lie. I'm not trying to water that down at all, and I don't see how saying she used it to get a job is watering anything down. She lied, and she used that lie to get a job.

If she proves me wrong by submitting evidence that she is native American, I will humbly admit I am wrong.

This is instead a good example of why I said spurious accusations of lying are a debating trick you use. You present something that isn't a lie as a lie and people feel forced to defend their honesty. You use this to derail conversations from issues where you feel you are not presenting the most compelling argument.

oh I missed that
people quoted/tagged me 1-2 times before and used that quote
I already assumed it was a quote and used ironically but I didn't know who said it and why I people used it on me since I never defended any similar economic theories
but nice to have such a sharp Secretary of Energy what could go wrong :cool:
MAGA

Yeah my bad, should had been more clear on the placement, i went back and fixed it.

I do believe she used her claim of Native American ancestry to get a job with Harvard. I also believe that claim is likely to be a lie. I'm not trying to water that down at all, and I don't see how saying she used it to get a job is watering anything down. She lied, and she used that lie to get a job.

Interesting! Now you're back to lying. Every time you get called out, you shift. Hilarious.

If she proves me wrong by submitting evidence that she is native American, I will humbly admit I am wrong.

Your assertion is that:

A) Rather than simply believing what she was told, she deliberately concocted a false claim about her ancestry;
B) She actively used that claim in order to benefit.
C) She actually did benefit.

A and B are things you cannot know to be true with the slightest bit of certainty and that seem implausible. B, in particular contradicts some known facts (that she listed herself as white on applications, for example). C is contradicted by people involved in the decision-making, though you also accuse them of lying for no reason at all. At the very least, you're making definitive assertions about claims that you can't know to be true and that contradict available evidence.

This is instead a good example of why I said spurious accusations of lying are a debating trick you use. You present something that isn't a lie as a lie and people feel forced to defend their honesty. You use this to derail conversations from issues where you feel you are not presenting the most compelling argument.

Your honesty is dead and buried and cannot be defended. What arguments do you think were not compelling here?

I know facts arent your forte but ill take the bait.

In 2008 there were 1985.8 TWh (Terawatt per hour a unit of energy) generated by coal. By 2016 that number had fallen to 1240.11 that means that coal energy production fell to 62% of what was generated in Bush last year.

Now you blame regulation, in favor of green energies namely solar and wind right?

But the increase in Solar was only 36 TWh in the same period, the increase in Wind was 171 TWh, so together they account for 207 TWh, assuming that regulations in favor of green energies was the cause of 100% of the growth of green energy (not a single solar panel and not a single wind turbine would had been installed in the US without coal killing regulations) that would only account for 207 TWh of the 745 TWh loss of the coal industry.

Demand has remained relatively the same (so you cant blame coal killing efficiency) either. So where has the rest gone?

From 2008 to 2016 natural gas went from 894.7 TWh to 1393.30 TWh, natural gas had a growth of 116% while coal lost 38%.

As a percentage of all America's electricity it went

Coal being 47% of all electricity in America to just 30%.

Solar went from .02% of all electricity to 0.9%

Wind went from 1.3% to 5.56%

Natural gas went from 21.54 to 34.16%

I know facts are hard for you so ill respond for you

"You are a nazi"
"Job killing regulation"
"Obama"
"Autistic"
"You put the supply out there and the demand will follow - Rick Perry "@lecter

To be fair i kind of feel sad about people losing jobs but ill actually glee at seeing all these fucking idiots who blame Obama go jobless once Fracking is unleashed in all its glory and natural gas destroys every single competitor there is.

Holy shit dude. Facts aren't my forte? Again, why did coal production drop so significantly? Stop and think for one second. What were those regulations on coal designed to do? P.S., If you look at the numbers you posted of all that Green Energy growth, they still couldn't fill the gap INTENTIONALLY CREATED FOR THAT VERY REASON by the attack on the coal industry. Jesus.

Holy shit dude. Facts aren't my forte? Again, why did coal production drop so significantly? Stop and think for one second. What were those regulations on coal designed to do? P.S., If you look at the numbers you posted of all that Green Energy growth, they still couldn't fill the gap INTENTIONALLY CREATED FOR THAT VERY REASON by the attack on the coal industry. Jesus.

There is no gap in power generation.

The US still produces the roughly same amount of energy as in 2008.

The gap lost by coal was filled by natural gas which has stricter regulations put in place by Obama, what will you think will happen once these regulations are taken away?

You should apply for Secretary of Energy though, your logic seems to be the same as Rick Perry.

Jobs are a form of slavery. The more jobs= more slavery.

Trump is disgusting

TS = "Trump standing on the shoulders of Obamas policies standing tall MAGA!!!!"
reality = Standard growth under previous administration

I get it, you want Trump to look good but first he has to do something to be applauded for.

No, I have no reputation for gross dishonesty, and any long time posters here are aware of that, even those who generally disagree with me. You saying ti doesn't make it true.

Gotta agree with this. You're not known to be dishonest or deceitful.

Jack ass savage on the other hand, is well known on this board as being dishonest, a liar and a manipulator. he's been called out on it by half the people on this board. Reason is because he's not a smart as he thinks he is.

I think he put me on his ignore list like the pussy that he is so if you could reply and @Jack V Savage for me so he knows he's full of shit I'd appreciate it.

Last edited:
There is no gap in power generation.

The US still produces the roughly same amount of energy as in 2008.

The gap lost by coal was filled by natural gas which has stricter regulations put in place by Obama, what will you think will happen once these regulations are taken away?

You should apply for Secretary of Energy though, your logic seems to be the same as Rick Perry.

No it wasn't. You just said that. And if you could please stop being intellectually dishonest and just answer the questions about why coal production dipped so drastically, as I've asked like 5 times now.

Last edited:
We've seen job growth for over 80 months straight and the knucklehead who's been in office for 6 months and didn't pass any policy to have an impact gets the credit?

You guys are truly living in la la land.

Also, LOL@ that report. It's very common for job gains to be over/under by that amount. No one should be shocked.

Funny that everything economy related that happened during the Obama administration was Bush's fault and everything that happens under the Trump administration will be Obama's credit. Funny how that works.

Gotta agree with this. You're not known to be dishonest or deceitful.

Jack ass savage on the other hand, is well known on this board as being dishonest, a liar and a manipulator. he's been called out on it by half the people on this board. Reason is because he's not a smart as he thinks he is.

I think he put me on his ignore list like the pussy that he is so if you could reply and @Jack V Savage for me so he knows he's full of shit I'd appreciate it.

I got you. I don't think @Jack V Savage has me on ignore yet, because he secretly wants to be me.

I'll float this out for you in good faith. Oh' Jackie...

I got you. I don't think @Jack V Savage has me on ignore yet, because he secretly wants to be me.

I'll float this out for you in good faith. Oh' Jackie...

You don't see ignored posts when they're quoted. I don't have that guy on ignore, but he's certainly worthy of it (and telling that @IngaVovchanchyn, who seems to aspire to be something more than a pure troll, "likes" his nutty rant). I just informally ignore him.

Last edited:
You don't see ignored posts when they're quoted. I don't have that guy on ignore, but he's certainly worthy of it (and telling that @IngaVovchanchyn, who seems to aspire to be something more than a pure troll, "likes" his nutty rant).
I liked it because he acknowledged I am not deceitful. And he is right about that.

I don't know why you're trying to turn it personal. I believe in objective truth.
Lol. Nice troll. You have a strong personal dislike of me. Or maybe this is your way of flirting or something. But no, I'm not turning it personal. I'm pointing out that you have long since made it personal.

Like you can keep going at it if you'd like, but it just seems weird at this point.

Back