Holy crap! Tell me this is natural

C'mon man, you know what time it is...

Fuck You Clippy!!!

Was expecting pictures of Mimi Rogers.

What is up with that one guys arms and wrist and hands particularly his left that he uses for arm wrestling? It look like a club with no definition or transition from bicep to hand and it looks almost nonfunctional other than for arm wrestling.

Did he have a pituitAry tumor? The guys hands are frightening...

I would love to test myself against some of these monsters just to see how easy they crush me in arm wrestling. Even though I am built like Jon Jones (lean and lanky) I've always beaten big roid heads in arm wrestling. I am surprisingly strong in that area and i've told the story on here before that when I went to Dominican Republic with some friends when we were all 18 there was a German Body Building team at the same resort. They put on an arm wrestling competition pool side and I was knocking off big steroided monster one after another. One giant guy pulled my arm up after I beat him and said "I am going to shoot that arm". I got knocked out in third place when the eventual winner, another monster, was beating me but I refused to let him get me down, and my elbow instead popped right out of the socket under the stress in what sounded like a loud slap. It was pretty gross and I had to bang my elbow the other way against the wall to get it to pop back in.

I would love to test myself against some of these monsters just to see how easy they crush me in arm wrestling. Even though I am built like Jon Jones (lean and lanky) I've always beaten big roid heads in arm wrestling. I am surprisingly strong in that area and i've told the story on here before that when I went to Dominican Republic with some friends when we were all 18 there was a German Body Building team at the same resort. They put on an arm wrestling competition pool side and I was knocking off big steroided monster one after another. One giant guy pulled my arm up after I beat him and said "I am going to shoot that arm". I got knocked out in third place when the eventual winner, another monster, was beating me but I refused to let him get me down, and my elbow instead popped right out of the socket under the stress in what sounded like a loud slap. It was pretty gross and I had to bang my elbow the other way against the wall to get it to pop back in.

Didn't some guy get chase off of sherdog recently for posting a "pat myself on the back" story??

Didn't some guy get chase off of sherdog recently for posting a "pat myself on the back" story??
I have no idea.

Does it bother you to hear true stories of posters for instance if someone was high level Judo and the topic is judo or if someone went far in football and the topic is football?

Yeah and then you woke up with a stiff dick thinking of Hans from Germany

how does he fap?
l5n63J.gif

Fuck that dude's weird arm.

But I've also found it really stupid that you can just throw your entire body into at these competitions.

I think I saw that guy in a documentary, he’s got some sort of disease where is arms and calves keep growing (not joking)

Natural? You can kiss my natural ass, natural.

And on tonight's episode of ONE AND A HALF MAN....

Back